Wild Thoughts

A/N: I personally love the Kiba/Sakura pairing. I understand there isn't a lot of interaction between them in the anime/manga but I just feel like their personalities would make for such a hot pairing. Hope you enjoy!

Content Warning: Language, Lemons

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

When I'm with you, all I get is Wild Thoughts.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sakura gave herself one final look in the full length mirror in Ino's bedroom. She was wearing a skin tight burgundy dress that accentuated every curve of her body. The dress had thin spaghetti straps and came just a few inches below her round backside. Black heels were on her feet and her pink hair was tousled in loose waves. Ino had done her makeup as well, giving Sakura a glossy lip with a smoked out brown liner on her eyes. Even Sakura had to admit, she looked pretty damn good.

"Come on, we're already running behind." Ino called out and Sakura grabbed her black clutch and made her way towards the door.

Ino was dragging Sakura out for the hundredth time, and with the cut back of hours at the hospital, she had no excuse not to go. Sakura was also feeling a bit sexually frustrated lately and figured this could be a good opportunity to find a decent looking man and have meaningless sex.

Years ago Sakura had come to terms with the fact that Sasuke would not come back for her. When she admitted this to herself, it was sad but freeing, now she didn't have to sit around and wait for a man that would never come. Still, Sakura didn't exactly date.

"I just don't have the time for a relationship." she would tell herself and her friends. But the real reason, deep down, she couldn't let herself be hurt again.

Now Sakura wasn't a 'slut' or a 'whore' but she was a woman and she had needs. Every once in a while, she'd go out, find a good looking guy, take him to bed and leave, never to contact them again. The sex was almost always mediocre but it got the job done she supposed.

Ino and Sakura left the blonde's apartment and they made their way to the local bar just a few minutes away from Ino's home. They were going to meet with some friends, Sakura was determined to make tonight a good one.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

They found their way to the bar and entered, it was dimly lit with neon signs buzzing and loud music playing over the speakers.

"Hey Sakura-Chan, Ino! We almost thought you weren't coming!" Naruto's voice boomed over the noises of the bar.

Sakura gave a quick glance around at the patrons, the bar was pretty empty besides a couple middle aged men staring at Sakura with a lustful gaze. "Gross" she thought to herself and she noted the wedding rings on each of their fingers. She shouldn't have expected any cute guys tonight, it was a Wednesday night, the bar was bound to be pretty empty.

Ino and Sakura made their way over to Naruto. He was sitting at a table with Hinata and Shino. They were all sharing a bottle of sake, even Hinata who usually didn't drink. Sakura spotted an unattended glass at the table, wondering who's it could be. As far as she knew, it was just going to be the five of them. Pushing the thought from her mind, she sat down with Ino in the empty chairs at the table.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, it was my fault, I got to Ino's later than expected." Sakura explained as Naruto poured sake for both her and Ino after going up to the bar for more glasses. "Thank you." she said as she accepted the glass from her former teammate. She took a sip as she heard a deep, husky voice from behind her.