How Do You Want It?

A/N: Finally getting to the good part! I try my best to comb through the chapters and fix any grammar or spelling mistakes, I apologize if I miss something.

Content Warning: Lemons, Language

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Time to give it to Daddy, now tell me, how do you want it?

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kiba unlocked his apartment door and held it open for Sakura to enter first. He would still be a gentleman despite the unholy things he was about to do to her. He looked at her juicy ass as she entered his apartment. Oh it was going to be a good night.

"Hey Akamaru!" Kiba called to his half awake companion while he closed his apartment door after entering. Akamaru gave a single tail wag and lifted his head to look at Kiba before going back to sleep. Kiba chuckled, he was obviously too tired for a proper greeting.

Kiba turned his attention to Sakura who was smiling at Akamaru, looking at him with soft eyes. She was so gorgeous and she didn't even have to try. Kiba took a few steps closer to Sakura and she turned to look up at him as he closed the gap between them. He dipped his head down to meet her lips.

Sakura's lips were so soft, and she tasted so sweet. She began moving her lips against his, in perfect sync. Kiba took his hand a placed it on the side of her slender neck. With his other hand he grabbed her tight waist and pulled her even closer.

Sakura wrapped her arms around Kiba's neck, deepening the kiss. Her body, fully pressed against his. Kiba's tongue slid over Sakura's bottom lip, begging for entrance. She happily obliged him and their tongues fought for dominance. Kiba began letting his hands travel up and down Sakura's gorgeous body, placing a hand on her hip and grinding into her. Sakura let out a small moan in the kiss as she felt his bulge pressing against her. The heat in her core returning. They only separated their lips when they needed a breath but still held each other close.

"I've been waiting to do that all night." Kiba whispered in her ear and began to make a trail of sloppy kisses down her neck, giving small sucks and nips along the way. Sakura threw her head back, giving him more access and let out a slight hum.

"Do you... want to take this to your room?" Sakura asked sheepishly, taking locks of his hair in her hands.

"Eager are we?" Sakura blushed at his question. Kiba smirked and made his way back up to her lips while he took her small hand in his. "Follow me." he murmured against her.

With her hand in his, he lead her to his bedroom, allowing her to enter first before closing the door behind them. Kiba undid a few more buttons on his shirt but left it on. Sakura turned to face Kiba and she bit her lip to suppress a low moan. Her eyes fixed over the Godlike body that was being exposed to her. She just needed to get her hands on him.

She took a few steps towards him, closing the gap between them. Sakura let her hands find the smooth muscles of his chest. Sakura gently grabbed the open edges of his shirt, trailing down to the two final buttons that were left done up. Sakura undid the buttons and pushed the grey shirt from his body, falling onto the floor.

Kiba placed a finger under her chin, forcing her to tear her eyes away from his body and meet his gaze. He slowly leaned down and met her lips once again. Sakura allowed one hand to snake up into his brown locks and pull him in deeper, hungry for more. With her other hand, she began to roam over his torso, feeling his bulging muscles under her smooth hand.