Hate The Club

A/N: I'm trying to write these quickly because I don't like to leave y'all hanging, especially these last few chapters lol. I always try to comb through everything to make sure there are no spelling errors, grammar errors etc. so please bear with me if I miss something.
Anyways, this chapter is another that is directly inspired by a song: 'Hate the Club' by Kehlani ft Masego. It's a great song, one of my favorites from the album. I highly recommend listening to it, Kehlani's voice is absolutely angelic.

Content Warning: Lemons, Language, Alcohol Use

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto!

Damn, you know I hate the club, but I came cause I knew you'd show up.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's been over a month since they'd seen each other. Kiba kept his word about not coming back around and he hadn't tried to contact her at all since that night. Sakura had essentially become a hermit since the last time she'd seen Kiba. She only left her house when necessary, like for work, training, or grocery shopping. She tried to limit her time in the outside world, fearing that she would run into Kiba. They obviously didn't end on good terms, things would be awkward to say the least. Not to mention, that despite all the time she's spent away from Kiba, Sakura still found herself constantly thinking about him. She was still in love with him.

Today, Sakura was getting ready to hangout with her blonde best friend. Ino had finally worn her down after weeks of begging her to go out. She knew that Sakura and Kiba had ended things. Sakura and Ino had still been hanging out, just in the comfort of Sakura's apartment. But Ino was starting to get worried about her friend, it wasn't healthy to cut herself off from the world. So today they were going to meet up at their favorite restaurant.

Sakura grabbed her bag and headed out of her apartment, locking the door behind her. On the way to the restaurant, she stayed clear of populated streets to avoid seeing Kiba. She saw Ino waiting outside the restaurant for her. She squealed in delight and grabbed Sakura in a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you came!" Ino exclaimed, releasing Sakura from her grip. Sakura forced a cheerful smile. "Come on, I already got us a table."

The two kunochi entered the restaurant and took their seats. A waitress quickly came and took their drink order. They both ordered tea and once the waitress walked away, Ino turned to the pinkette.

"So, how are you holding up?" Ino questioned. She knew the answer, Sakura had barely left her house in a month. She obviously wasn't handling this well. Sakura had been hesitant to speak on it but Ino was sure that if she talked about it, she'd feel better.

Sakura met her friends gaze and let out a sigh. She knew this conversation was coming. Sakura didn't exactly relish the idea of reliving her pain over brunch but she knew Ino wouldn't drop the issue.

"I'm... I'm not doing great." Sakura admitted. She looked down at the table as thoughts of Kiba ran through her mind. All the good times up until the bad. Sakura felt guilty for not being honest about her feelings with him, for hurting him. It was all in vain, Kiba still had her heart. "I still think about him all the time, Ino."

"Sakura, maybe you should go talk to him." Ino suggested. She knew that her best friend was happy when she was around Kiba. Sakura was so clearly in love with him but she wouldn't allow herself to be happy. Ino secretly thought the whole thing was dumb. They were in love, why not just be together? The whole situation made her want to rip her hair out.

"I can't do that..." Sakura trailed off, thinking about the last time she saw him.

Suddenly the waitress returned with their drinks and took their food order. Once they were alone again, Sakura continued.