Big Ole Freak

Content Warning: Lemons, language

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto!

I got what you need, I'mma give you what you craving.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sakura sat at her desk flicking a pen between her fingers. She was currently at work but all Sakura could think about was what Kiba did to her last night. The way he was able to command her to do anything and she was completely willing. Sakura felt weak, how could she ever let a man dominate her in such a way? She felt like the weak little girl she used to be. She wanted control. Sakura suddenly had an idea and she grinned mischievously. She would teach Kiba a lesson.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sakura heard a knock on the door just as she finished preparing everything. A squeal of glee escaped her as she quickly ran to her mirror.

Sakura gave herself a final look, her pink hair was in tousled waves. She put on a bit of smoky eyeshadow and mascara to accentuate her emerald orbs. Sakura also wore a slick of clear lipgloss, covering her plump lips. She wore a silky black robe to cover the lingerie she wore underneath. She also had on sheer black thigh highs on her legs as well as black heels. Sakura was dying to see Kiba's face.

Sakura ran to the door with a smile on her face. She then took a deep breath, straightened her face, and opened the door.

"Hey," Sakura greeted Kiba with a seductive grin on her lips. She watched as he looked her up and down, eyes hungry, like he was undressing her in his mind. Sakura had him right where she wanted him. She reached out a hand and grabbed his larger one. Their eyes met and Sakura pulled Kiba in her house, standing on her toes to kiss him.

Kiba absentmindedly shut the door behind him, closing his eyes and kissing the kunochi back. His hands found her waist and he enjoyed how smooth the silk fabric felt under his fingertips. Sakura wrapped her arms around Kiba's neck before breaking their deep kiss.

"Let's go to my room, I have a surprise for you." Sakura said seductively. Kiba already felt his groin straining against his pants. Sakura was flush against his body and she could feel his bulge growing. She smirked and grabbed Kiba's hand before leading him to her room. She made sure her hips were swaying as she walked, she knew he loved her ass.

"Yes ma'am," Kiba said as he followed her, watching the way her body moved. There was something different about her tonight but Kiba was enjoying it. She was being more dominant and taking the lead. He liked seeing her be fierce and in control, so he would humor her, for now. As they reached her bedroom door, all he could think about was ripping that robe off of her.

Sakura turned to face him as she opened the door. Kiba saw her pouty, pink lips and kissed her hard. Sakura kissed him back and grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer. Their lips remained locked as Sakura began walking and pushing Kiba, forcing him to enter her bedroom backwards. His hands were running up and down her petite body as Sakura nibbled his bottom lip.

Sakura allowed Kiba to reach to the front of her robe and untie the silk ribbon. His lips broke away from hers and he pushed the robe open to reveal the sexy black lingerie. She had on a black bra with floral lace details and a matching black thong. The dark fabric against her creamy skin put him in a trance. He didn't even notice when he had backed up all the way to Sakura's queen size bed.

When the back of his legs hit the bed, Sakura looked up at Kiba with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She gave a sly smile and forcefully pushed him onto her bed. The breath was knocked from Kiba as he hit the mattress with a thud. He propped himself up on his elbows and watched as Sakura slowly removed her black heels and shrugged the robe from her shoulders. The silky fabric hit the floor without a sound and Sakura was left in a bra, thong, and thigh highs. The bulge in his pants started to become painful as he soaked in her beautiful body.