Lollipop

A/N: I hope those who are following are enjoying so far, I've been trying to write as frequently as possible between work and school. I'm really having fun with this, hope you enjoy this chapter!

Content Warning: Intense Lemon, Language

If you don't like this kind of fic, don't read please & thanks

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, just a fan :)

She licked me like a lollipop.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Over the next month, they've settled into a kind of routine. Kiba learned Sakura's work schedule at the hospital and would frequently stop by after her shifts. He was actually quite the gentleman, despite him having a reputation as a cocky, arrogant dog nin, he was actually very sweet.

Sometimes he'd bring her dinner, movies to watch with him, or her favorite red bean dumplings with syrup. Other times he'd come empty handed, offering only his body to her. Those times, he'd often end up fucking her senseless on the floor, being too aroused to make it to her bedroom. Sakura never minded though, she loved their arrangement.

They had actually, genuinely enjoyed each other's company as well. Conversation always flowed naturally and they were actually becoming friends with benefits. Neither of them had ever seen this coming. Not in a million years.

The two decided not to tell their friends. The pair's sex life was really none of their business and news like that would probably shock the group. They didn't want to have to deal with everyone's reactions and opinions about the matter. Especially Naruto.

It was becoming more and more difficult to hide the situation from Ino though. After the first hookup, Sakura decided to tell Ino what happened. Ino pretty much already knew, she planned for it to happen so she wasn't surprised. Ino did want all the details though, and being a good friend to Sakura, she didn't judge her at all. But would Ino judge her if she told her that she's continuing to have sex with Kiba? Sakura didn't want to think about it, she just wanted to enjoy what she had.

The village was doing very well. Kiba had a few missions recently, nothing major, he never had to leave more than a few days at a time. He'd just returned from his most recent mission yesterday, he escorted a monk to a temple in the sand village. The mission went off without a hitch. Kiba was almost hoping for something to happen. It's great that the village is doing so well but he was a ninja and he needed some action.

"Guess that's what I have Sakura for." Kiba chuckled to himself.

He was having a great time with the feisty pinkette. Kiba never knew Sakura could be so amazing. He knew she was an incredible medic nin, he knew she had monstrous strength, he knew she had a big heart, and he knew she was beautiful.

But he never knew how rough she'd like it, he never knew how good she felt, how the scent of her arousal would send him into a frenzy, how he'd do anything to send her over the edge. He was learning so much.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Today, Kiba had come to see Sakura. After getting a well night's sleep after his mission, Kiba was excited to visit Sakura following her shift at the hospital. He was currently showering, they had just finished their 'activities' and he was getting cleaned up.

Kiba ran his callused hands over his muscles, lathering the soap on his body. Once finished washing himself off, he rinsed the suds from his tanned skin. Stepping out of the shower, he grabbed a towel that Sakura frequently left in the bathroom for him when he came to visit. Kiba used the fluffy white towel to dry himself off. It smelled just like Sakura, fresh and sweet.