Wild Side

A/N: More KibaxSaku content! I hope you enjoy!

Content Warning: Lemons, Language

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, just a fan :)

We can't just keep talking about it, we think too often about it.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

It was supposed to be a one time thing.

The two hadn't explicitly said this to each other after their night together, but they did agree that they just wanted to have fun. Up until this point, their definitions of "fun" in this sense was just a one night stand. They never intended on hooking up again.

It had been a couple weeks since their sexual encounter. They hadn't seen each other since that night, but they didn't stray far from each other's minds. It was the most mind blowing sex that they ever had.

Sakura fought the urge to try and see Kiba again, but nearly every night since they had seen each other, her mind wandered to him and she imagined her hands, her fingers were his. It never was as satisfying but she took what she could get. Sakura was more sexually frustrated than ever and she so badly just wanted to fuck Kiba one more time, and today was her lucky day.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

There was currently a heat wave in Konoha. The last week was miserable with the sun's unforgiving rays beating down on the village. This caused everyone in Sakura's apartment complex to crank their AC's to full blast and stay inside, out of the brutal sun.

Sakura's crappy apartment complex simply couldn't handle the influx of electricity usage and long story short, her power went out for hours yesterday. So now she was currently shopping for groceries since all the food she had in her fridge, is now spoiled.

Sakura wore her hair tied up off of her neck and shoulders. She had on a simple white tank top, denim shorts, and white sneakers.

After paying for her items she looked at the pile of grocery bags that she now had to quickly bring home and put in her fridge. Taking a deep breath, she grabbed all the bags, trying her best not to drop anything.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kiba spotted Sakura struggling to carry what seemed to be 10-20 bags of groceries while he wandered the village. He saw her from behind but that pink head was hard not to recognize. And that body was hard to ignore. She was struggling with all the bags in her hands, she didn't even notice that her ass was dangerously close to peeking out from the bottom of her shorts with each step she took.

"Need some help?" Kiba called out to the pinkette. Lightly jogging towards her, he reached out and took a little more than half the bags from her, flashing a devastating grin on his handsome face.

"Yes, thank you so much, I really appreciate it." Sakura gave a genuine smile, a light blush spreading across her cheeks. She looked over his body, he was wearing light grey shorts and a white tank top, his muscles bulging and sweaty from the heat. Sakura bit her lip thinking about how she like to put her mouth all over him. Pushing this thought from her mind, they began to make their way towards Sakura's apartment together.

"Lots of groceries huh?" Kiba questioned, glancing at her gorgeous face. Sakura giggled at how ridiculous she must look. She met Kiba's gaze and explained what happened as they walked quickly to her apartment.

Despite what happened the last time they were together, things didn't feel awkward in the slightest. Conversation flowed naturally and they just enjoyed each other's company.