Episode 8

September 3, 2016

Meghan came and sat down at the little booth in Starbucks, and her eyes immediately zoned in on Jayden's mark on my neck. "He marked you!" She gasped.

"Yeah," I blushed, suddenly finding my name on my cup extremely interesting.

"Did you do anything else?" She asked, and I looked up to see her wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh no!" I laughed. "We just kissed a lot. We ordered pizza for dinner and watched a movie. That was it."

"So nothing interesting happened except for you being marked?" Meghan asked.

"You'd be able to smell my scent change if something more did happen," I said quietly.

"Good point," she chirped, sipping her drink. I had no idea what she got because she orders something different every time. "Ohh this is good!" She gasped, her eyes lighting up.

"What'd you get this time?" I laughed, sipping on my hot cocoa.

"Passion tea lemonade, but I ordered extra lemonade in it," she answered, taking another sip. "Let's get down to business," she said, reaching into her backpack.

"To defeat the Huns," I whispered, not being able to help myself.

"Now I want to watch Mulan," Meghan said, reappearing with her calculus textbook.

"Me too," I laughed, grabbing mine from the booth beside me.

"Let's do it. Tonight. My house. Well, my room," Meghan said, slamming open her textbook.

"Calm down woman," I laughed, gently opening mine to the correct page.

"We should watch other Disney movies too!" She squealed.

"We haven't had a Disney marathon in a while. Let's do it," I laughed, starting on the first problem.

We finished our calculus, English, and chemistry homework within two hours before leaving Starbucks and heading to my house to grab my stuff for the night. "How come you're not with Jayden today? You two have literally been inseparable since Monday," Meghan asked as I pulled out of the Starbucks parking lot.

"I haven't been spending any time with you so I told Jayden that I'm spending the day with you today," I said, turning up the radio because History by One Direction was on.

Meghan and I started belting out the lyrics though I kept my eyes focused on the road so we wouldn't crash.

"YOU AND ME GOT A WHOLE LOT OF HISTORY!" We yelled loudly, probably sounding terrible but we didn't care. We kept singing to the rest of the songs, enjoying the time where we were both making complete fools of ourselves.

I drove up into my driveway and we both got out of my car, heading inside. We both ran up the stairs to my room, and I almost tripped over the last step. Meghan let out a laugh as she disappeared into my room. I followed her, laughing at myself and my clumsiness.

I grabbed a duffle bag from under my bed and grabbed some clothes for tomorrow, the Disney movies that Meghan didn't have, my toiletries, and a bag of peanut butter m&m's from my secret stash. "Ready to go?" Meghan asked.

"Yup," I said happily. We left my room and went downstairs.

"Where is everyone?" Meghan asked.

"Kylie and Kyle are out with friends and my parents took Anna to a movie," I told her as we walked outside and got back in my car.

"We should watch Mulan first," Meghan said as I drove to the pack house.

"We haven't seen that in a while," I said, nodding in agreement.