Chapter five| too early

Y/N'S PoV
We were trying to break the code when there was a package. Robin opened the door and looked outside for a few seconds. Then she grabbed the notebook with the code in it and ran out of Scoops. 'Robin! Where are you going?' I say running after her she was standing on something in the middle of the mall looking around and mumbling to herself. Dustin and Steve came. 'I cracked it. I cracked the code.' She came down and hugged me. 'That's amazing Robin.' We get loose from the hug and we all ran back to scoops. 'Okay so I say tonight we are going to the roof and look what's going on in there.' I say while we were discussing a plan to find out what the Russians are doing in America and then specifically in a little town as Hawkins. They all agree.

~that evening~

Steve picked us all up. When he came to my house he probably saw Dustin and I discussing over something. 'Dustin I'm saying it's nothing on my left wrist.' I say opening the passenger seat door. 'What is going on?' Dingus asked. 'Do you got the binoculars Dustin?' He asked Dustin. Dustin showed them. 'Those are my binoculars! You didn't even ask. Whatever.' We picked up Robin and we rode the mall, parking in a safe distance of the Russians.

~after a few minutes~

We were laying on a roof in the pouring rain. Dustin is looking through MY binoculars. When suddenly Dustin lets my binoculars fall, they make a big bang on the ground. The guards look up. We dived down on time. We now laid down on our backs. I noticed Robin and I were holding hands, she noticed it too. She must have grabbed my hand when we dived down. We smiled at each other. Steve started whispering. 'Guys we need to go.' We got back to the car pouring wet. Steve rode us back home. Because it was already 12.30am I went straight to bed and demanded Dustin to do that too.

~the next morning~

We assembled at 6 in the morning to talk about it 3 hours before Scoops opened. Which was too early to me, I only slept around 5 hours.

Steve's PoV
We were talking about yesterday evening, well Robin, Dustin and I, every 5 minutes Y/N dozed off for a minute or 2. 'So I say I sneak up to a guard and knock him out. Y/N are you listening to me?' 'Yeah Yeah Steve but didn't you hear the part about the massive gun.' 'Yes and that's why I would be sneaking.' 'Steve, let's be honest.' Dustin started. 'Did you ever actually won a fight.' 'Okay that was only onc-.' Steve started but Dustin interrupted him. 'Twice Jonathan year prior.' 'Okay that doesn't count.' 'Why wouldn't count.' 'STOP THE BICKERING MOM AND CHILD!' Robin interrupted them. 'Let Y/N sleep for a sec.' I turned around to Robin to see Y/N dozed off on her shoulder. She looks so cute. Oh my frickin' god did I really just think that I've known her for years and she has been my best friend for years.