Chapter seventeen | nearly spring break

Y/N PoV
Dustin and I step in the car and I start driving. 'So how's it going with Robin, still going strong?' Dustin asks me. 'Yeah of course. Why would you ask that?' 'Because you're seeing Eddie again.' 'Eddie! Well that's long ago.' 'I know. I'm preparing you because, yeah well mom isn't feeling that well, so you need to bring us to hellfire tonight.' 'Hellfire?! As in the DND club?' 'Yeah what then?' 'That's just long ago. I feel like when Will's back he's gonna like Eddie.' 'I think so too.' 'Hopefully it won't get crazy like last year's summer.'

I pull up at the Hawkins high school. I get out. 'Bye Dusty-bun!' I say mocking him. He sticks his tongue out. 'Love you too.' I say as Steve and Robin pull up besides me. They step out. 'Good morning, sunshines.' 'Good morning, stranger.' Robin says while hugging me. 'Ready for a 9 hour shift, Y/N?' 'Oh shut up Steve! You know I don't have the energy.' 'Bye people.' Robin says and rushes inside. I grab my keys and my bag from inside my car and close it up and get in with Steve. 'I still don't get why you're leaving your car here.' 'Because when we're done you ride back here to pick up Robin and it's a waste of engine if you ask me. Now drive away, Keith doesn't like it if we're late.' 'Why does Robin have such short shifts.' 'Because she's still in school. Now start this baby.' He drives away.

A few minutes later we arrive at family video and we walk in. 'Good morning Keith!' I say greeting Keith who's already eating cheese puffs in the morning.

~a few hours later~

'Finally we're done!' I say. 'Bye Keith!' Steve says while we walk out. We step in the car. 'Still no succes with the ladies?' 'Yeah. I was hoping that...' I cut off Steve. 'No I'm not going to the basketball game with you! Ewww! And I'm not third wheeling!' 'Alright then I need to call someone else.'

When we arrive at the school and step out, Dustin runs to me. 'Y/N, I need your help!' He says hysterical while grabbing my shoulders. 'Woah woah woah calm down what is it?' 'We need a spare for dnd we asked everyone we could think off, Max, other people. Can you please cover for Lucas?' 'Oh sorry I can't but I think I know someone who could help.' 'Who?' Steve asks. 'Step in Dus we're going to pay someone a little visit.' I open my car. When we were in I drive away.

After a few minutes I pull up on the driveway of the Sinclair's. Dustin and I step out and knock on the door. Erica opens. 'Is this your idea?' Dustin asks me. 'Erica, Dustin and Mike need to find a spare for dnd tonight. Are you in?' 'Hell yeah!' Erica says. 'I'll pick you up at 19.30pm.' I tell her and she closes the door. 'See Dustin.' 'You really have superpowers, don't you.' 'Yep!' We step back in the car. I drive us back home.

~time skip, it's 19.20~

'Dustin! You ready!' I shout up the stairs. Dustin runs down the stairs. 'I'm ready.' 'Bye mom!' I say while walking out of the front door. We step in the car. I first drive to Mike, when we arrive at the Wheelers, stood Mike already outside. He steps in. 'Hello Mike.' I said while started driving. Then I drive to the Sinclair's, when I pull up Lucas and Erica just walk outside and they step in the car. 'Hey guys!" Dustin said. After a few minutes I arrive at Hawkins middle school. 'You're good? You got everything?' I ask them. 'Yes, see you in a few hours!" Dustin said while we step out of the car. Dustin, Mike and Erica walk to their classroom and Lucas and I walk towards the gym. 'Why are you walking with me?' Lucas asks me. 'I need to see Robin before you guys start.' Lucas walks in the changing room and I first go to the toilet. When I walk in I hear someone crying. 'Hello?' I say. 'H-hello?' A girl says. 'Are you okay?' A girl with a cheerleader costume walks out of a stall. 'Yes, yes I'm okay.' I smile friendly at her and she walks out. 'Weird.' I say while talking to myself.

A/N
Hey Guys!
I know it's been a long time since I've updated. I'm just very busy with school and other things so I never got around to write this story right now. I hope you enjoyed this part and I really hope I can get back into writing this story! Oh and also if you're struggling with anything, you're not alone! You can get through, okay? There are people out there that really love you and are willing to help you!
Loves,
Noa