Chapter four| obsessed with me?

Y/N'S PoV
'No, with you.' She said to me. I was startled hearing that but also a big relief she felt the same way. 'I..I didn't know how I cou-.' She started but I interrupted her. 'Oh shut up Buckley.' I kissed her, like I didn't knew what was happening and just go for it. She seemed suprised but kissed back. After a few seconds, which seemed like an hour, I pulled away. 'Wow uhm.' She started but Steve stormed in. 'Guys closing time.' He said while walking in and when he was done talking he walked back out. Robin and I started laughing so hard, that I fell from my chair. Which causes us to laugh even harder. After a few minutes of laughing and rolling over the ground, Robin helped me up. 'Thanks.' I looked deeply into her eyes as so she did in my eyes, but Steve clapped us out of there. 'Hello! EARTH TO Y/N! WAKE UP Y/N! This is Steve, Y/N do you copy' 'Sis, you need to give me a ride home.' 'I'm coming. You need a ride home Buckley?' 'Oh I have my bike.' 'It fits in my trunk, oh come on!' I grabbed Robin and Dustin's arm and dragged them out of scoops, while Steve closed the shop. When we got outside. I picked up Robin's bike and put it in my trunk. 'See it fits.' I said while closing the trunk. We waved Steve goodbye and we got in the car. Dustin in the back seat, Robin in the passenger seat and I of course in the rider seat. 'Okay guys, keep hands and legs inside the vehicle and buckle up because it's going to be a bumpy ride.' I said jokingly. After a few minutes I pulled up on Robin's driveway and helped her get her bike out of the car. 'See you tomorrow Buckley.' 'See you *she whispered in my ear* beauty.' I smiled as she walked to her door. 'Bye stranger!' I yelled to her and walked to the car door. I stepped in. 'So Robin huh?' Dustin said I jumped because he startled me. 'Holy shit! Jesus! Can you warn me next time?' I closed the door and drove away. 'No.' Dustin said. 'I saw how you guys looked at each other.' 'You saw nothing. Now shut up.' 'No.' Dustin said again 'Did you tell her about..' 'What are you talking about Dustin.' 'Oh I saw how you covered up your left wrist.' 'It's nothing.' 'Okay Y/N.' After a few minutes I pulled up at our driveway. 'You know who else as something on their left wrist, Eleven she is a crazy friend of mine.' Dustin said while walked up to our door. 'What did you say?' I asked while I stopped walking. 'Eleven, El we call her, she is a number. She was tested on by some freak named dr. Brenner which they needed to call Papa.' Dustin said. I whispered to myself. 'Papa?' 'Are you okay sis?' Dustin aks me. 'Yeah yeah I'm okay. I think I just need some sleep. Let's go inside.' I opened the door and ran straight upstairs to my bedroom.

~10 minutes later~

I laid down on my bed completely not ready to sleep reading The color of magic by Terry Pratchett, when I suddenly hear a knock on my window. I opened my curtains seeing Robin. I opened my window. 'You really are obsessed with me. Now come in before Dustin or my mom hears you.' I helped her climb in my room. I closed my window, looked out through my window looking if anyone saw Robin. Then after a second I closed my curtains. 'You know, I wish that kiss took longer.' Robin said while sitting on my bed. I said down next to her. 'I know.' I said. She started playing with my hair. I laughed. 'You're cute you know that.' She said to me. 'Oh I know that otherwise you wouldn't have just climbed through my window as a crazy person.' I said. Dustin pushes the door open. 'I knew it.' 'Dustin calm down.' I said while I closed the door. 'You're going to wake up mom.' 'I thought you liked Steve sis.' I looked at Robin and then back to Dustin. 'Uhm yeah I like Steve and we were just talking about boys while she did my hair, right Robin.' 'Yes that's what happened, yep.' 'Kay tomorrow I'ma tell Steve you like him.' He ran out my room. 'No you little piece of shit you are not gonna do that.' Robin laughed. I closed the door. I sighed. 'You better go home before Dustin finds out the truth.' 'Yeah I better, see you tomorrow.' 'See ya.' She opened the window and started to climb down a water pipe. 'Robin, one thing.' I walked to her and gave her a kiss. 'Go home safe see you tomorrow. Love you.' 'Love you too, bye stranger.' She climbed down. I closed the window.