Chapter fourteen |

Y/N's PoV
We are talking about that big fleshy monster El and the Party needed to fight. After we made a plan I said. 'Maybe it's a good idea to split up in groups.' I say. 'Yeah, that's actually a great idea, Y/N.' Mike says. 'Okay, Erica, Steve, Robin and Dustin you guys stay with me think of a group name we can easily say through the walkie.' 'Scoops troop.' Dustin told me. 'Great, now Mr. Buttman, you're bald eagle.' 'It's Murray Bauman.' 'I don't care, okay Party, Jonathan, Nancy and Redhead, sorry I don't know your name.' 'Max.' 'Okay thanks, you seem cool Max. You guys stick together as....' 'Griswold Family.' Nancy says. 'Great, Jim, Joyce. Love birds.' 'What, we aren't even together?!' Jim says frustrated. 'Oh, trust me you will be you are just perfect together. Now leave it this way. Now say your last goodbye's before we go.' I sit down next to Robin on a counter. I was shaking a bit and fidgeting with my fingers. 'Hey, calm down it's going to be alright.' 'It's just I've known those kids my whole life, well except Max. It would be years off recovery if one off those kids dies.' 'Hey everyone is gonna be okay I know it.' I rest my head on her shoulder. 'Y/N!!' Will yells at me. I walk over to him and hug him immediately. 'Don't die.' He says to me. 'Don't die, Will.' We let go. 'Hey Mike, I know I was a pain in your ass, but I want you to know I care about you a lot.' Dustin looked at me confused. 'You too Dustin, just keep everyone safe, mostly El she needs the protection. Now go. Stay safe.' I say then I walk away to outside. 'Now that's what I'm talking about.' 'Todd father?' Robin asks Steve. 'Oh screw Todd, Steve's her daddy now.' 'Eww.' I say. 'Did you just call yourself daddy?' Dustin asks. 'In the third person?' I then ask. We all step in, I sit between Erica and Dustin.

~a few minutes later~

Steve is driving in full speed while Dustin gives him the instructions where to go. 'GO LEFT NOW!' 'But there's no road?' 'I DON'T CARE. GO. LEFT.' 'Okay.' Steve says and he goes left in full speed. 'Jesus Christ.' I say. We ride up a hill, in a few seconds the car starts to slow down. 'Come on.' 'I guess the Todd father has its limits.' 'No, no, no.' Steve is still trying to get the car to the top off the hill. While I already have given it up, I get out off the car, I didn't wanna waste any time so instead off walking to the top, I start running up the hill. I got on the top and I see the Cerebro. I already put it on and started talking. When the others are walking up the hill. 'Griswold Family, do you copy.' 'Sis you are such a nerd.' 'Take it over Dus, I'ma look at the mall.' Dustin took it over from me while I looked over at the mall if something was wrong.

~a few minutes later~

I am still looking at the mall until the mall lights begin to flicker. 'Shit.' 'What?' Steve asks me. He looks over to the mall and the to me. We start to run to the car. 'Guys, where are you going?' Robin asks us before she runs after us. 'Robin! Stay in touch!' Dustin says to her while throwing a walkie talkie. 'Robin! Come on!' I yell at her while jumping in the back seat. Once Robin got in the car Steve starts driving.

~a few minutes later~

We arrive at the mall, Steve stopped for a minute. Nancy is shooting at a car that I don't recognize, standing before a car with the kids in it. Steve didn't waste a second. When the car was near Nancy, Steve drives right to the car. Nancy, Robin and I dive down. Steve had hit the car. 'Are you guys okay?' He asks. 'Ask me tomorrow.' Robin answers. 'I... don't know.' I say

A/N
Sorry that this chapter took so long. While I was writing this chapter I was busy with back to school stuff. My school started yesterday, so it will now take a while before a chapter comes online.
Greetings