Chapter Eleven | the many questions

Y/N'S PoV
'STEVE! WAKE UP!' Robin yells. 'Jesus, stop the yelling!' 'STEVE! OMG! STEVE!' Robin and I yell together. 'Good news they are getting you a doctor.' Robin said. 'Hey, look to your right.' Steve looked left and I looked right facing Steve. 'Oh hi Steve.' 'No, the other right.' I looked left and Steve looked right this time. 'Robin, I don't see anything.' 'No, Y/N you can't see it but Steve do you see the table?' 'Yes.' 'And the scissors?' 'Yes, morons they have scissors here?' 'Yeah total morons. So if we hop together then.' 'Robin can kick the scissors on Steve's lap.' 'How Y/N?' Robin asked. 'I don't know, but let's do this. I'm sorry when I fall on top of you two.' 'No, deal Y/N, No deal.' Robin said. 'Okay we are going to hop on three.' 'On three.' Steve and I repeat. We hopped forwards (well backwards for me). 'Yeah okay again.' I said. We hopped again. 'Holy shit that worked again!' Robin said excited. We hopped again and the chairs fell and of course I needed to lay on top of them facing the ceiling. Robin started laughing but Steve took it as crying. 'Hey, hey Rob don't cry.' She started laughing harder. 'Robin, are you laughing?' She started talking. 'Steve, do you remember mrs. Clicks class history? Mrs. Clickity Clackity us band dweebs called her. I sat behind you for 1 year Tuesdays and Thursdays. You had the same breakfast every day. Bacon, egg and cheese on a sesame bagel. You guys were like the bestest of friends. And I understand that Y/N Henderson the queen of our class.' I smiled a bit when she said. 'And the real Steve "the hair" Harrington. I was jealous.' 'Wait, because of us?' The dumbass asks. 'Why because of us Steve?! At that time we weren't even a thing. Well a few months later we became something but Robin go further.' When she wanted to start the Russians came in. 'Oh well, what did you three tried to do.' The Russians raised the chairs up with us of course on the chairs. It felt like I was floating. When we stood still I was happy that I was on the ground again. 'Well let's try this again don't we. Who do you work for?' The Russian asked Steve. 'Scoops Ahoy.' He got punched in his stomach. 'You think you are smart don't you?' Robin started. 'We picked up the code with our Cerebro, and a couple of teenagers. Who scoop ice cream for a living cracked the code in a DAY.' She explains. 'Then we will try this the hard way, won't we.' The Russian said while the doctor got a big BIG needle. 'I think it's good timing I know tell you I don't like don't like doctors.' Robin said scared. The doctor walked to Steve. 'No what is that, No no no.' Steve started to scream in pain. After Steve got squirted something in it which I think are some kind of drugs the doctor walked over to me. 'Your turn.' The doctor said to me. After he squirted something in my blood I started to speak. 'That stings.' I said with no emotion. 'Wait how?' The Russian guard said while the doctor did the same with Robin who also screamed in pain. 'Robin! It's okay.' I said calmingly to Robin. 'My blood is dried you moron. I. Can't. Die! And I can't get hurt. And nothing can get in my blood. If you see it like that I'm a vampire.' 'Really?' Robin asks. 'No, not seriously.' I said to Robin. The Russians walked out.

~10 minutes later~

The Russians came in and the doctor had like big scissors with him and walked over to Steve and put them on Steve's finger. 'Woah what are you doing?' Steve asked while the doctor started squinting the scissors together. Steve screamed in pain. 'Let's try this again shall we.' The Russian started. 'Who do you work for?' He finished. 'Scoops. Scoops Ahoy.' Steve said laughing with Robin. The Russian doctor squinted the scissors further. 'Who else knows we are here?' The Russian asked while the doctor stopped. 'Dustin. Dustin Henderson. A little boy with curly hair. Yeah that lil-' 'Steve!' Robin and I said annoyed. 'Who is this Dustin Henderson?' The Russian asked. 'Y/N's brother.' Steve answered immediately. 'STEVE!' I said angry and annoyed. A moment later Dustin and Erica stormed in. Dustin electrocuted the Russians while Erica cut the bind's.