Premiere

Lilian came over opening Zara's room door with her dress and shit in her hand making sure to close it after. "Hi my love." She said hanging the dress then roughly dropping back onto her bestfriends bed. "Hello ginger princess." Zara smiled while finishing up her makeup. "So um, have you and Miguel talked recently?" Lilian said propping up on her elbow knowing Zara had a thing for him. "No lil, it's nothing that serious, besides, we barely hang out or anything. Come and sit let me make you look even more prettier." Lilian got up and sat in the white high chair. "Well have you messaged him, you know that's how hang outs work right?"
"Lil! Enough about him alright plus I think he has a girlfriend already. Let's just go to the premiere and have the time of our lives."
Zara spun her bestfriend to look into the mirror. "Wow, I'm hot." She said and the two giggled together.
They finally put on their dresses and headed downstairs.

"Damn, te vest magnifica Z."

Champion said getting his keys and one of his home made protein shakes

Champion said getting his keys and one of his home made protein shakes. He's all about the gym so that's expected.
"Gracias." She smiled pushing her hands in her pocket.
"Mi mi Lilian, eres hermosa."

Prince said in his tux getting up and spinning her around

Prince said in his tux getting up and spinning her around. "Thank you Prince." She giggled. "Stop flirting with my bestfriend you fucking idiot."
"Just a harmless compliment z, aww, did I hit a spot." Prince said chuckling.
"Stop arguing let's go or we'll be late." Champion said walking with king in his carseat. Prince locked up after everyone exited.

"Ready?"
"Yup." They all said buckled in.
Zara pushed in her head phones looking out at the night sky drowning out the loud wind.

After about an hour they pulled up. Champion was only dropping them off because he was staying with king but Prince would go with the girls.
"Prince, keep the girls safe." Zara's eldest brother said looking straight at him. "We're going to be fine, he's only here to eat people's faces anyways." Zara smiled closing the jeep door. Prince rolled his eyes going in the middle of the girls and locking both of their hands to his.

Not even an hour in, the girls lost Prince. Even though Zara now chose this life she was trying to help in anyway to get rid of her anxiety even though she knows it doesn't work like that.

After the movie Zara was taking pictures with fans while Lilian stood on the side supporting her bestfriend. She was truly happy for her. After Zara took the pictures Lilian noticed how she fiddled with her fingers and bit the inside of her cheek. "Lil um."
"Come on you need a break." Lilian said already knowing and pulling her back inside where no one was.
Zara sat on a flat railing wall trying to take in as much air as she could but nothing was working. "I'll go get some water." Lilian said moving quickly.

Miguel was with his friend Maya. He saw his cast member/ friend still in the theater. "Hey, I'll be back." He said excusing himself.
He walked briskly to the girl who looked like she was having a hard time breathing.
"Hey hey hey hey, look at me, look at what I'm doing." He said lifting her chin to look him straight in his eyes. For a moment Zara got major butterflies but she got back on course.
Miguel did some breathing exercises and that eventually helped. The two then sat side by side and talked.

Lilian was walking to the side entrance doors when she saw Zara and Miguel. She stopped and smiled that he was able to help her calm down. "He talks about her a lot." A girl with short black hair came behind her and said in her ear. Lilian was in a gay panic shock but snapped out of it quickly. "Oh? She does to. And you are?"
"I'm Maya, his gay bestfriend."
"I'm Lilian, or lil, her bi bestfriend."
Believe it or not Maya was beaming on the inside that she also liked girls.
The two stood there a little more.
"Hey um, could I get your number or snap or maybe-."
"It's fine, here I'll give you my number." She said smiling at the way how Maya couldn't talk straight.

The premiere ended and the girls were back home by Zara.

"Who's the new girl?" Zara said dropping down on the bed next to Lilian

"Who's the new girl?" Zara said dropping down on the bed next to Lilian. "What new girl." She said squinting. "Come on ginger princess it's meee." Zara said rolling on her. "Ok, ok her name's Maya, but she only likes girls."
"While you like both genders."
"But it could still work out I don't-."
"So you do like her! Ha!"
"Come on Z." Lilian said hiding her blush."
"Oh also they're coming over Saturday."
"That's two days from now! What!"