Chat

Zara woke up with her phone dinging with a group facetime call.
'Boss ass bitches💅'

She answered of course. Everyone of the girls were in, explains why it's a groupchat call duh. There we have, Madeline, Becca, Maya, Lilian and now of course, Zara.

Maddy- wow, look who's awake.

Becca- Damn sleeping beauty

Lilian- Z, guess what!

Maya- did you give her something last night? No really.

Zara- what the fuck guys, like actually, what the fuck.

Maddy- awww, is that my line

Maya- BAHAHAAHHA

Zara- Maya!

Lilian- Guys! Focus!

Maya- oh right um, Becca, take it away!

Becca- Me? Come on Maya.

Maddy- ugh fine I'll do it. Lilian planned a weekend for all of us to do things together and only us, no boys, just the mall, spa, anything like that, and we all get to contribute one activity to do.

Zara- ok, sounds cool to me.

Becca- That's all?!

Maya- honestly I'll have to agree with you there Bee, I was expecting more of an reaction.

Zara- fuck you Maya, let's do the beach today at 2, see you guys later gotta go.

Lilian- bye
Maya- bye
Becca- adios
Maddy- see yah

So the beach it was.
For today Price trusted Maya with his g-wagon, Zara was surprised but then remembered she doesn't have her license officially yet.
"Let's get this shit on the road!" Becca laughed sitting in the backseat taking pictures of the passing buildings.
"Food first?"
"Sure." They all agreed

"And a big mac with extra cheese." Maya ordered. They waited at the window for atleast 7 minutes and then left getting what they went for.

Now it was 2:15p.m.
"Guys, we made it out of the group chat." Maddy said excited getting the things out the jeep. "I know! And it's only us girls, I've been dreading a day like this!" Becca added. "You? Mrs.thames? Dreading a day like this?" Zara said chuckling a bit. "Oh shut up Mrs. Cazarez Mora." The two girls laughed at their game. "You guys make me feel single in a good and bad way." Madeleine said rolling her eyes as the 5 walked down the sand to find a spot.
"Oh? Is this Mrs.Gordon." Lilian said teasing her. "Shutthefuckup. That's different."
"Awww, we know you Maddy!" Zara said laughing as they found a perfect spot. Not so shady though.

The evening was filled with gossip laughter and peace.
"Guys." Maddy said fake crying coming up to the blanket soaked from head to toe while Maya laughed walking a few feet behind her. "Maya, what'd you do to poor Maddy." Lilian said getting a towel and Maddy layed in her lap. "I dunked her." Maya said proud showing off her muscles. Zara and Becca just laughed their guts out while Lilian tried to keep the best possible scolding face she could. And there it was 3. 2. 1. Maddy took a big junk of sand and chucked it at Maya for it to hit right in her face. "Oh you're so dead Gordon!" Maddy screamed running along the beach while Maya chased after her. The three girls recorded and got pics for insta.

After they're evening out they crashed at Maddy's place for the night. "Wait that one." Becca said pointing at a pic that looked cute to post. They were doing this for almost an hour while Maya just layed on Lilian having the best sleep of her life.

@RebeccaClark

Context; Maya dunked Maddy and she got her revenge

@Masonthames: wait where was I in this🤨
^
@RebeccaClark: girls day, duhh
@OfficialMiguelcazarezmora: so you guys planned this while we left?😔
@OfficialZara.del: yes yes we did👎🏼
Liked by: @therealLandonGordon, @maddy, @lilian4eva and 567, 098 more

@Mayarosee

@MadeleineMcCraw

@Lilian4eva