Last time

Next morning at Maddy's was a slump.
"Home made pancakes come and get em." Maddy's mum said.

"Hey um, I have to go in and shoot a little scenes today, I know it'll ruin our girls weekend but it's just for about 2 hours."
"Mads, it's fine we'll wait it's no problem."
Maddy smiled and hugged them. After breakfast they got ready and headed down to Maddy's movie set.

"Did you see the hand placement in that pic." Becca said fangirling.

The girls grinned as Maddy walked by leaving her little scared but she was ok

"So where to?" Lilian asked hopping in the passenger seat next to Maya.
They were all waiting for Zara to answer, but when you looked she was glued to her phone. "Z, Z, Zara!" Lilian said shouting at this point. She got her attention Alright, but knocking her phone out of her hand. "Y-yeah, you guys just wanna go to my pool and chill for the day? I'm not really feeling energetic like." She eased a smile.
They nodded knowing something was up but didn't point it out.

The car ride was nice. The girls talked and laughed about stupid things and also did stupid things.
45 minutes later they made it back. "Bathing suites in the guest room, help yourselves, Lil, you know what's up already.
That meant Lilian had tons of bathing suites in Zara's room, let alone, pj's, red carpet dresses and basically a whole wardrobe.

Lilian closed the door behind her and the two silently looked for their swim gear.
Not even 5 minutes prior to being in there Lilian had enough.
"Ok, Z, what's up, come on I know something's wrong."
Zara turned and looked at her bestfriend blankly for a good minute but then exhaled and began. "He- um, his fans or 'fandom' is going crazy. He texted, so yeah that's all." She said quickly returning to changing her attire.

Lilian huffed and pulled Zara to sit on the bed with her.
"Talk to me. You're not telling me everything. I've known you since birth and I'm pretty sure I know when you're hiding things."

"Fine. They- exposed his personal things, address, school and shit."

"Well shit, you could damn me, people are Crazyy."

Zara chuckled at Lilian's way of getting her smile back.
"You'll see him soon Z, guarentee it."
"That's the thing, he messaged. Miguel doesn't know when he'll be back. They're avoiding home.

That might've been the last time I would see him in a while."