away

Zara spent as much time as she could with Miguel before friday came and he'd be gone for the weekend. You could say when she was over, they would mostly quit the talking and go for the lips but she also spent time with his family. Ms.Mora, or as she calls Mama's now taught her about different traditions in Mexican and showed her old photos of the family and baby pics of Miguel.
Meanwhile Miguel enjoyed her smiling and getting along well with his familia. He didn't mind her being downstairs with them, he'd usual scroll through his phone or either game but at the end of the day he always gets time alone with her.

Zara was now over by The Mora's along with Maya and Lilian to wish them a safe trip.

@officialZara.Del

Safe trip amor<3

Safe trip amor<3

@Masonthames: safe trip Mikey! I meant to come over but someone has me hostage.
^
@BeccaClark: wonder who that someone is
^
@Madeleine: Becca doesn't want to hang with me:(
^
@BeccaClark: Fine, I'm coming down the hall🙄
@TristanPravong: Hate being single but safe trip from me here Miggy!
@simpforDelgados: ur really pretty!
^
@OfficialZara.Del: all you babe>>
@Ily.mason: Becca and Maddy a whole vibe😭
Load more
Liked by @Miguelcazarezmora @malchibarton and 556,890

Zara and Miguel were now up in his room privately saying goodbye one last time.
"Z, come on it's only three days, let alone 2." Miguel chuckled hugging Zara who seemed to get a little emotional. "Why are you laughing." She said pulling back from his hug.
Miguel smiled softly. He knew he was a big part of her life but he didn't think that big.
"Ok come on." He pulled her chin to look at him and went for her lips. Zara smiled during the kiss and Miguel pulled back with one to.
"3 days gone without anything to remember me by. Hmm." She said with a devious smirk.
"Z, I know that smile and it's not something good-"
Zara walked Miguel back slowly to the bed and he dropped down sitting neatly.
"I don't want to ask, just this one time." She said looking into his eyes. Miguel took a guess at what she wanted to do and so he was right.

Zara gave him a hickey, a red dark hickey, close to his collar bone so when he placed on a shirt you couldn't see it though, but he knew he'd have to wear vest his days away.

Miguel placed his shirt on and got the last of his bags. He held her hand pulling her up from sitting on the bed. He gently kissed her lips. "I'll let this one slide, for now."

And that was it, the family van pulled off into the street going down to the highway.
"Deadass, what are we going to do." Zara said sitting on the sidewalk like her life just ended. Lilian sat next to her. "It'll be fine, since he's gone we'll invite all the girls, even cast members, well mostly cast members and we'll have a girls weekend. Right My?" Lilian said throwing her arm around Zara's shoulder. Maya just rolled her eyes and chuckled.
"See, Maya's on board, so cheer up. I'll text the chat."