poolside

The girls had the house to themselves. Zara's parents on a job trip, Champion at a whole day bootcamp and Prince by friends for the day. Even though she had told them and they said ok they still left King there. Zara didn't have any problem with it though, King is the least problematic in her family.
"Cheers to still being a baby." Zara said changing King into a Pool diaper and trousers.
"There we go bub." Zara said sitting him up and kissing his forehead.
"Who's a handsome little pumpkin." Lilian said getting cuteness overload and dancing with King in her arms. Zara giggled and got out her phone taking a few snaps.
Zara and Lilian with King headed downstairs.
They grabbed the towels, snacks, ice cooler, drinks, floaties and much more carrying them to the backyard.

"Hey um, Miguel texted, they're outside, you ready?"
"Um, yeah yeah, we got this shit in the bag!" Zara laughed and walked with King on her hip through the house to the front door with Lilian following next to her.
"Hey!" They all exchanged they're greetings.
"Ouii, who's this small sir." Miguel said bopping King's nose making him smile.
"He seems to like you, this is King, my youngest brother." The two exchanged parcels, meaning Zara took the bags of snacks Mikey brought while he took King into his arms. Lilian made sure the door was locked and they proceeded to head to the backyard. Miguel and Maya took turns playing with king until an hour later when he was running out of energy.

Zara went to make a bottle while the three outside figure how to blow up King's small floaty majiggy.
"Finally." Maya groaned closing the air tap while Lil unplugged the pump.
"Took you long enough." Mikey said sipping on his canned Pepsi. He got up with King and slowly went in the pool letting him adjust to the water again. He then placed King into the device and before he could whine or fret Zara came out with his bottle and gave it to Miguel to hook it up. She then entered the pool. Finally outside was cooling down and the sunset was around the corner.
"Aren't you guys coming in?" Zara asked as she and Miguel were drifting further away from the beach chairs. "Nah, we'll maybe hit the jacuzzi later though." Maya replied. Zara grinned and shouted an ok not to loud to wake up King though.

Now, Miguel, Zara and King along in his device but knocked out were by the far corner looking through the transparent glass. "So you liked working with me or not because you're confusing me?" Miguel said watching Zara stammer at his remark in they're on going conversation. He loved her smile it did things to him he never spoke of out loud. Her bikini didn't make it any better but he just focused on her eyes and lips. They started moving closer eventually propping on they're elbows on the side to face each other. King by now was with Maya and Lilian wrapped in a blanket, while Maya volunteeringly held him rocking him.

"You're hair's really, something when it's wet." Zara didn't want to say sexy. She would seem preposterous wouldn't she?!" Either ways she slowly but at a good pace moved her hand on his shoulder and played with strands of his hair. Never in his 15 years of living Miguel let someone touch his hair like she did, but how she did it was the most turn on way he'd ever experience!
"Want to braid it? In 4, 6 how much ever you want."
"Right here? Right now?" She said sounding a little excited. "Yeah." He chuckled at her 2 year old excitement. Zara sat on the pavement parting her two legs a little so Mikey could go in between comfortably. He stepped back slowly and finally hit the wall but Zara used her feet as pillows from him hitting hard. "Ok just lean your head on my right thigh and then we'll gradually get to the left." She said as she gently placed his head to rest where she wanted it.
Miguel didn't regret anything. She was so gentle with him and giving him the details on how it's going.
Mikey started doing something though. He got water from the pool cupped in his hand and poured it on Zara's thighs while she was working. He then placed his whole hand on it but just rubbed his thumb where the water went.

"Oh, they're totally flirting." Maya said giggling. "Totally." Lilian said along.

After some time Zara finished. She leaned his head back to look at her up top. "You so have to sleep over a day. Skin care and mask and shit would be the best." She smiled thinking about it in her head.
Zara then came back to reality and caught Mikey staring at her lips but he immediately went back to her eyes. "Yeah yeah that would be cool. Now I'm going to back flip into the pool."
"Wait lemme get my phone then!" She grabbed it and started laughing at the pictures she got.
What a day.