Sleepover Pt1

Zara posted pictures and read some comments smiling.

OfficialZara.Delgado

baby king🤞🏼

baby king🤞🏼

@Zara's wifey: he looks just like her.
@MasonThames: that's my son! I claimed him!
                Load more

@MasonThames: that's my son! I claimed him!                Load more

I braided his hair!

@Mayaerosee: How!? He never lets me touch it.
@IloveMickey: they would look so good together!
@miguelcazarezmora: I had so much fun! King's adorable!
Liked by 400,890

"Where did that big smile come from." Zara totally forgot that Lilian and her were still on facetime.
"It's just me z." Lilian said laughing.
"Oh shut up."
"No but seriously."
"Oh nothing just a few comments that made my day."
Lilian took this as a sign to check Zara's Instagram.
"You see Mason's comment?!"
"Yeah he did 'claim' king as his son." Zara said giggling.
"Ouuii."
"Ginger, you know I like Miguel, stop it." Zara said burying her face in her pillow.
"Ok Z go and get ready. Isn't Miguel coming over to your house?"
"Oh shit yeah yeah, I'll call you back later."

Zara fixed up her room, bathroom and closet.
'Shit, I've never cleaned so much for a boy.' She thought in her head. She then changed into her night cloths.

Soon enough Prince shouted. "Z! Eres amigo aqui abajo!"
(You're friend's down here!)
"Dile que suba!" She responded back.
(Tell him to come up!)

Zara looked around her room one more time to make sure everything was in place. Two knocks were heard on her door and she opened it smiling. The two hugged and she took Mickey's hand and pulled him in the room closing the door.
The two laughed and dropped on the bed. "Movie first?" Zara questioned. "Sure."
She went and got the snacks while Miguel changed into his night gear. Prince walked by with gummy's in his hand snacking hard as fuck. "No sneaky business shit dude, and don't fuck it up, she goes on about you." And with that he left. Miguel just sat there shook and amazed by his sentence at the same time.
Little later Zara entered the room and almost stumbled with the snacks because he didn't have a shirt on. "Oh um, are you comfortable with this, it's usually what I sleep in but it's totally ok if you're not-."
"Oh oh, no it's absolutely fine Alright." She said reassuring him. Miguel nodded with understanding and the two got in the bed starting the movie.

An hour and 40 minutes later the movie finished and both teens were still wide awake. "Ready to do the ultimate night routine now?" Zara said laughing holding out both of her hands for him to take. It took Miguel a minute but he smiled too and took her hands.

"Can I?" She said gesturing to his hair. Miguel turned around and Zara tied his hair in a bun having to tiptoe. She then put a band on his head from stopping his front hair from falling in his face. Zara did the same to hers. "Ok the first thing we have to do is wash our face, so let's go." She said handing him a peculiar soap. "All natural herb soap?"
"Just do it." She said rolling her eyes playfully.
They then dried off their faces. Zara got an ice cube and placed it on a napkin. "It's going to sting a little at first."
"Wait don't you want to sit so you don't have to tiptoe?"
"You're making feel so short right now."
"No hay nada nado ahi hermosa."
Did Miguel just call her beatiful?! She was losing it in her mind but kept it together outside. She smiled with a little blush creeping but accepted her defeat. "Fine fine." Mikey smiled and picked her up gently placing her on the counter. "There we go." He said smiling looking directly in her eyes. Zara smiled and softly held his chin, she then applied the ice starting to rub it all over his face. "Fuck." He said under his breath from the sting she said it would cause. "No bad words my pretty prince."
"Pretty?" He said as he placed his two hands by her sides on the counter. "Your hair makes you look so very nice, I love it that way." She said taking her thumb and wiping his cheek not even realizing what she did.
"Oh." He was mad crazy inside.

Finally they applied the mask.  "Is it supposed to be this cold?"
"Yes Amor." She said giggling looking up from her phone.
"Come on let's take a pic." He said pulling her up to the bathroom once again.

Official_MiguelCazarezMora

She said I'm her 'pretty prince' now

@Lovemickey: he's by her?!
@Maddyforreal: no way I'm fangirling over my friends
@Masonthames: should be there!
                  And more.
Liked by 500, 750

They finally washed them off and headed off to bed. Miguel was very stubborn and refused to sleep alone, so Zara just gave in.