Home

On the way home all Zara did was look out the window. She didn't even say a peep to Lilian.

Brady pulled up in the driveway at 4am. Zara and Lilian hopped out. "Thanks B." Was the last thing Zara said to him for the morning. Prince was surprised the girls were back so early but then saw Zara. "What the fuck happened." He said pushing her to the island chair to sit. Zara moved sluggishly. Prince sat her down and got a warm washcloth and an ice pack. "Hold that by your eye." He said giving her the ice pack. He then started to rub away dry blood from her small sliced cuts which looked like fingernail scratches.

After about 15 minutes Prince was all done and Zara went to her room. Lilian had took a warm shower and brushed her teeth to get the smell of sticky teenagers and alcohol off of her. "I ran a warm bath for you Z." She said softly smiling knowing her bestfriend hurt. Zara nodded and grabbed her things and went to the bathroom.

Time skip

She came out all dressed in her pj's feeling warm and tired but she couldn't get what Rachel told her out of her head.
"Come here Z." Lilian said holding out her hands. Zara immidiently took the offer and cuddled up to her bestfriend. Slowly tears fell from her heavy eyes. Lilian held her bestfriend firmly and pulled the sheets over them.
"Do you think?"
"I'm sure it wasn't what it seemed to be Z. I know it had to be something different."

Zara just closed her teary eyes eventually falling into slumber.
Lilian picked up her phone and messaged Miguel.

          Contact~ Miguel♧

Lil - You really fucked up

Mikey - I know, I know I have but believe me it wasn't what it seemed like but I'll make things right with Z, I swear.

Lil - I hope you do, she's never been this quiet for any boy Mikey. So FIX it.

Mikey - ok but I need your help with something.

Later early when the sun came up and it was now 11 in the morning. Lilian had to find a way to get Prince and Champion out the house. Luckily Prince was the cool brother so she told him the plan. Even though Prince already gave Mikey instructions not to hurt his sister last night, he was a little skeptical of helping the teens.
The two girls got ready but Zara didn't leave her room. Lilian returned and placed breakfast infront of Zara. "Come on z, please eat." The redhead said with sad eyes. "Fine." Zara said looking at her bestfriend.
"I'll be back in a minute." Lilian said slipping out quickly before Zara could say anything.

"You little freaks are lucky. Champ's plane was delayed for 2 hours so he won't be here till late this evening." Prince said rolling his eyes. "And you and me? We still have to leave. Plus King."
"Wait for what? I was given orders to be here when she is so-."
"Prince it's for them, not you, not me for them." Lilian said going extremely close to the 16 year old looking him straight in his eyes.
"Fine grab King and shout quickly. When Miguel gets here we have to be out of here faster than lightning."
"Deal." Lilian said stepping back from so close to Prince.

Mikey- I'm here.
Lilian- coming

Lilian hand signaled Prince. He grabbed King and his bag and Lilian opened the door. "She's up in her room."
"Z, me and Prince are taking King somewhere! We'll be back in no time!" She shouted. The two then speedily walked outside and Miguel closed the door walking up to Zara's room. Zara didn't even want to argue so she let her brother and Lilian be.

Next thing Zara knew, Miguel walked into her door frame standing there. "What are you doing here." She said sitting up against the pillows. "I know you don't want to see or have anything to do with me right now hermosa but please, please just hear me out." He said looking hopeful.
Zara looked straight into his eyes. She couldn't resist that look, he always had her in a chokehold with it.
She gestured for him to sit, and so he did.

"She was high, as she still was with Tristen. But I pushed her off as soon as she did it, I wasn't expecting it Zara, I wasn't. And when she did it I felt guilt wash over me, I don't know why but I just did, then I saw how upset it made you-."

Oh for christ sake he was talking to much. Zara pulled Miguel by his shirt and smashed her lips onto his. She wanted it to last forever but she pulled away. "I was so upset because I wanted to be your first, not some drunk 18 year old piece of shit at a party." She said looking into his eyes. Miguel was lost for words but he loved it. He then looked at Zara who was looking down he didn't respond so he did it again. Miguel pulled Zara on top of his lap looking up at her. Dark brown eyes met light brown.