Over

Zara got ready wearing the same thing from this evening but with a different jeans. Maya was coming to pick up the two girls but Zara would have to lie to Champion for now.

"Hey um we're going over to Maya's for a bit see you later." Zara said quickly pulling Lilian through the door. The two laughed and hopped into Maya's ride.

 The two laughed and hopped into Maya's ride

"Damn Maya, I didn't know you was like that." Zara said smiling getting into the middle of the back seat while Lil got in the passenger seat. "What can I say, I'm a daddy's girl." She said backing up out of the driveway.

"So what are you and Mikey getting into tonight." Maya said laughing a bit. She had one hand on Lilian's thigh sometimes moving it to change gears but placing it right back on. "She asked for some tips so she's going to get her groove on tonight." Lilian said dancing a little in her seat. "Shut up lil. I know the moment I'm gone you both will be doing more than the groove." Zara said giggling clicking on her phone. She then took pics for insta and posted them right after.

OfficialZara.Delgado

Maya's driving like we have 9 lives😰

Liked by @offcial_miguelcazarezmora, @Masonthames, @Mayarosee, @Prince.Del and 336,650
Load comments

Finally after about 10 red lights, stop for food for Lilian because she complained over and over and 1 cop pull over Maya pulled up to the house. Miguel jogged out in sweats and his hair curly wet looking like he just made it out the shower. Before he reached the car Lilian snapped her bestfriend out of her day dream fast. Zara laughed along with Lilian and opened her door, Maya rolling down her window with Lilian peeping her head to see out. "Hey May's, hi Lil, my favourite lesbian couple." Miguel said dabbing up Maya and knocking Lilian. "I'm not a lesbian Miguel." Lilian said kicking off her crocs but leaving the socks and placing her feet to her chest. "I'll make sure that changes tonight though." Maya said staring at Lil with a smirk. Lilian hid with a huge blush on her face. "Ok, really Maya." Zara said getting the chills just at the thought. "But you two have fun, we're going now." Maya said starting her engine.

"Ready to meet mi familia?" Miguel said as the two were walking hand in hand slowly to the front door. "Sure I'm ready, I'm so ready." Zara said wiping her free hand in her jeans. She also combed down her hair a bit.
Miguel stopped and turned to face her. "You're beautiful Z, they'll love you." He said chuckling at her nervousness.

And that's when it happened. The front door opened and the house chaos moved to the front door.
"Ah, nina! Eres tan bonita, como dijo!"
"Mamà!" Miguel said embarrassed.
"Garcias Ms.Mora." Zara said smiling at her excitement
"Ven ven, a probar las Enchiladas que acabo de hacer."
"Come come, taste the Enchiladas I just made."

Ms. Mora smiled and guided Zara to the kitchen along with Miguel's sisters. They basically treated her like a new born. And they also loved that she spoke espanola also.
"Mamà I think she had enough, we'll go now, los quiero muchachos!" Miguel said taking Zara off of the counter where they sat her and the two ran to his room upstairs giggling.
"Gracias Mama's." Zara shouted half way up the stairs.

The two settled in Miguel's room and he closed the door. They sat propped up on their elbows facing each other after catching their breath from running. "Sorry about my family, they go crazy when they hear I'm bringing over someone, especially one who's also bilingual." He said chuckling looking at every flaw she has. "It's fine, they're really nice and even somewhat better than my dysfunctional family."
They talked a little more moving closer while enjoying the conversation.

Zara now had her hand playing with the ends of Miguel's semi wet hair.
"Hey um, I'm going to visit some of my family for a few days, but I'll be back in no time, I was wondering if you wanted to do my hair? You know like you did before?" He said biting his lip.
Zara chuckled and rolled laying flat on her back next to Miguel. "So I'm your personal stylist now?"
"No, no not like that, it's just-"
He moved over Zara lifting her hoody a little ways and moving his hand to her stomach.
"I like when you do it, no one else, not even my sisters." The last part made Zara chuckle. Miguel smiled at her and looked her directly in her eyes and so did she. He leaned down and quickly pecked her lips. Miguel didn't know if she liked it so he started to moved his hand from her stomach but she stopped him from moving it. Without any words Zara looked at his lips, signaling for what she wanted.
And so she got it. Miguel leaned down and once again their lips connected. Zara moved pushing back Miguel for him to turn and lay on his back propped against the pillows. She moved onto his lap and he held onto her waist. "Is this ok?" She asked. It was going to be her first ever time having such a deep makeout. Zara tied her hair with the hair tie on her wrist and finally leaned down. She turned her head getting everything she wanted. It was unimaginable.

Sometime later Zara pulled away and opened her eyes. She pecked Miguel once and did so a number of times after. She looked up at him and blushed hard at the smile he gave her. Zara hid her face in the crook of his neck. Miguel chuckled and moved his hands up and down her back making her hoody roll up.

Later into the sunset now Zara got the comb and other tools to briad Miguel's hair for his 3 days away from home. He sat by the end of the bed near to the window. Zara stood on her knees propped up against the wall while Miguel did his thing by recording and playing his guitar.
She was so gentle and still so skillful with it. Miguel looked through the video and smiled at Zara being focused on his hair.

Later he edited the video and posted it while Zara finished up his hair with hair spray. "Yeah, you're even hotter." She said looking at the wardrobe mirror a little ways in front of them. Miguel looked up and brought her head down to meet his lips. It was sweet, and also hella gut changing. It was way more than a peck but lasted no longer than 10 seconds. "Thank you mi amor." He said softly looking into her eyes then letting go of her.

@Miguelcazarezmora

Compliments of you know who😉🔥🔥@user09: wait, we don't know who!@UserilyMikey: I think it's Zara!^@babyariel: no way

@user09: wait, we don't know who!
@UserilyMikey: I think it's Zara!
^
@babyariel: no way.
Liked by @Masonthames @OfficialZara.Del @Prince.Del @Momonatamada and 668,909