Party pt2

Maddy opened the door and holy shit was it loud in there. Teenagers were all about, it smelled of cigars and vapes mostly alchohol to. "Damn, it's lit." Zara said looking around smiling. This may or may not be her first party, besides only Lilian knows that. "Yooo, guys drinks in the back, and feel free to go anywhere but upstairs." Tristen said seeming slightly high. "Ok, that's enough drinks for you, come on." Zara said taking the cup from him and leading him to get water. Zara was more so the mother of the group, but oh boy she knows how to fight.
"See you guys later then." Mason said splitting up. His goal was to find Becca tonight, he did text her so he hope she came.

Zara placed Tristen on the couch. "I know you're his friends, just watch him for a couple of minutes." Zara then walked away to the kitchen which was surprisingly empty, but two teens were literally on the counter eating each other's faces. Zara rolled her eyes and continued for what she came there for. "Hey hey, maybe you should take a break, slow down a bit." Miguel said with one of the same red cups Tristen had in his hands. "It's just sparkling wine for now." He said as he noticed how she was looking at it. "I just need to get Tristen to drink this water first then I slow down."
Zara left leaving Miguel to face the two imbaciles on the counter. "Could you guys get a room." He scoffed walking away.

Hours later Tristan got high again. 'How does one motherfucker be so careless and get high twice.' Zara thought to herself.

Hey, T, drink this." The scene infront of her was stomach upsetting. The girl pulled from eating Tristen's lips. "What are you his small slut?"
"NO, I'm his friend who needs him to drink this because he's high you ass. Tristen just drink the water."
"Woah, no need to fight over me ladies." Tristen said drunk as day light taking the water from Zara. He stumbled a bit dropping onto the couch.
Zara was about to walk away when this girl pulled her by her hair to look at her. "Let it go or I'll fuck you up." She said losing her cool. Thank god Zara had a right mind wearing a tights under her outfit.
"Oh yeah, what's a tee-wittle girl going to do a 18 year old."
"If you don't let me go you'll see puta." Zara said furious. Although it hurt tons she didn't show that emotion on her face.

Meanwhile Lilian and Maya found a corner. Lilian sitting on a counter top while Maya stood between her legs hiding what was in between there. Lilian also had beer in a cup, it was only her second though. "So you've never had any sexually intercourses?" Maya said looking slightly up at Lilian. "You're saying it like you've done it more than once." Lilian said placing her cup down. She placed one hand behind Maya's head and played with her hair while the other one intertwined with Maya's. The two leaned in and started to deeply get involved. Before Maya could add tongue three boys plus Madeline ran pass them but Maddy stopped to update them. "We think Z might be in a fight right now, hurry." Maya helped Lilian down and the three ran behind the boys.

"I swear hijo de puta, I warned you." Zara was pushed to the ground and as soon as she did. Rachel, as she now knows took a fat ass punch at Zara's face. She knew that was gunna leave a bruise but for right now, it's about beating a bitch's ass. Zara yanked her foot around Rachel's own and pulled it forward making her fall flat on her back. On her way down Rachel broke a lamp belonging to Tristen's own. She also hit her head which made Zara smile. "Puta's like you deserve hell, so here it is." Zara flung punches, and when I say punches, hard making the connects sound painful asf.

Miguel dropped his cup and pulled away Zara. She left Rachel bloody as a sliced pomegranate. Her nose was bleeding and she knew Rachel would have black and blue marks all over her by tomorrow. "Come on Z, just leave it." Miguel said still pulling Zara who wasn't giving up. "That your little boyfriend? His lips feel nice you know." Rachel said smirking but later stopped because it hurt to even smile.

Zara looked at Miguel. She couldn't even Express the feeling she was feeling. She was in shock, disbelief and heartbroken at the same time. "Brady, I wanna go home." She said pushing Miguel's hand off of her and pulling Lilian out of Maya's grip. Brady mouthed a sorry to the others and left behind the two girls who were walking to his jeep.