Sleepover pt2

Zara woke up with a feeling around her lower body. Miguel was peacefully asleep with his arms wrapped around her waist. She smiled and quickly took a photo. She then moved the covers aside and tried to get up. His grip only got tighter. "I'm not ready yet, lay back down it's too early." He said in his deep morning voice. That shit made more than a million butterflies enter her stomach. It was hot in so much ways you could describe. Zara sucked it up and traced her fingers along his back up and down over and over. "I have to go and order food my pretty prince. Check on King since my brothers left a message to. So come on." Zara then used her next hand to play with his hair in a man bun. "You're lucky you're who you are to me." He said sitting up passing really close to her face. Zara and Mikey then got up exiting her room. "King's room is 4 doors down to the right. I'll go order doordash." The two split up with Zara going downstairs and Miguel going for King.

Miguel saw King trying to stand while holding the cradle but knew he still had a long way to go. He smiled picking him up and King layed his head on Mickey's shoulder feeling safe. The two then headed downstairs.

Zara layed out a playmat for her brother and Miguel placed him on it.
The two then went and sat in the chair. Zara sitting first and to her surprise Miguel laying on her lap but using his elbow as a prop to face her.
Zara felt his hands move her oversized shirt up a little ways and he started to rub circles with his thumb. She controlled her heartbeat and her breathing so it wouldn't seem like she was going to explode. She then shut off her phone and placed it to the side.

"Can I?" Zara asked looking at his hair. He nodded not taking his hand from her side. Zara combed a few pieces of hair behind his ear.
"What'd you order." He said breaking the silence. "McDonald's and two starbucks drinks-"
"My favorite?"
"Yes amor your favorite." She smiled.

The doordash plus the drinks came. Zara and Mikey placed  King in his high chair and gave him a few chips and sliced nuggets. They then sat by the island and ate. Miguel scrolled through his phone.
"Hey um, Tristen's having a party tonight. You down to go?"
"Sure, hope there won't be alot of people. Text the chat see if the others are coming."
"He placed it in the chat."
"Oh." The two laughed.

Later on the two took showers and Zara gave King a nice warm bath.
"Ouuui, hermosa." He said as Zara entered the room taking her hand and spinning her once. "It's just ordinary cloths amor." She said giggling but taking the compliment.
Zara dropped onto her bed. It was hard getting King down for a nap. Miguel got a call so he answered it going into Zara's bathroom but not closing the door. Zara turned her head while laying flat on her stomach.
"Mamà, soy de Zara. Sì. no. ok."

He then ran his hands through his hair. "Hey hermosa, you should get some rest. You look tired." 
"No I'm fine." Zara said obviously lying.
Miguel sighed. "My Tiò came into town last night so mi mamà just wants me to visit, but I'll come back after the party tonight if you want me to." He was now sitting on the bed circling Zara's cheeks as she looked up at him sadly. "Oh. Ok." She said backing away from his grip. She knows it may seem selfish but she wanted Miguel to stay for at least a week, and conquer what she always wanted to do. "Z, I'll come right back." He said as he packed his bag. Mikey left most things because he knew he would go back but he mostly just got his dirty clothes.
"At least let me walk you to the door." She said sitting up. Miguel knew if he said otherwise she'd be stubborn as fuck, so he just went along with it. He held out his hand and the two walked downstairs like that.

They finally reached the front door, Zara looking as down as ever. Miguel stepped closer to her and grabbed her chin to look him in the eyes. "I promise I'll be back later, don't get into any trouble hermosa." And with that he kissed her forehead.

Zara closed the door and turned around smiling. Next thing she heard crys. 'Oh shit, King!'