I have a bad feeling about him

*skip to the morning*

Y/n POV:
I woke up in the morning and everyone was still asleep so I took a shower and brushed my hair and teeth and got dressed.

I walked out and seen Vance he was awake I said hey Vance gm Vance said hey doll face gm well I'm going go to the bathroom (btw you were in the upstairs bathroom now you downstairs Vance slept on the couch.)

Ok doll face you didn't realize Vance was following you until you closed the door and turned around and saw Vance oh um Vance so doll face he said while locking the door Vance kept getting closer I kept scooting back until I hit the counter.

Vance kissed me I just kissed him back I just smiled and left

You guys just hung out the whole day.

*skip time to school*

I was at my locker and I saw Junior Wheeler walking towards me Junior said Y/n right I said who's askin well I was wondering if you wanted to come over and help me with my homework he said.

I said oh um sure loved to help just tell me the addres
s and I will be there oh uh we can walk together there okay bye cya later

Robin said who is that I said oh that is Junior Wheeler I'm going help him with his homework Robin said I have a bad feeling about him I said you always over think and are over protective bye cya later.

*skip time after school*

Junior said hey while hugging you by the shoulders I said oh hey Junior so you ready Junior said I said yep Junior said my house isn't that far so it won't take long.

*skip to Junior's house*

I said so what homework do you need help with Junior said some math and chemistry homework and that's it I said okay we will do math first.

*after math homework*

I said so.. What is your chemistry homework Junior said this and he kiss me the kiss got heated quickly we were making out he picked me up and put me on his lap he grabbed my waist and started directing me moving me up and down.

He started kissing me on the neck I ended up having hickeys I could feel him harden under me .

We heard someone coming and hurried up and fixed ourselves up it was his mom she came to check on us.

I said anyway I should get going home it is late cya tmr Junior said wait Y/n do you want to be my girlfriend?
I said I would love to Junior cya at school babe.

*at school*

I went to my locker putting away some stuff when Robin came up to me and said hey hermosa oh hey Robin I said Junior came from behind be and hugged me.

Junior said Hey babe I said oh hey missed me I see Robin said babe? I said Robin this is Junior and Junior this is Robin Junior said hey nice to meet one of Y/n friends.

Srry I keep ending it like this I'm going to eat and come back to this byee