I told you he was bad news

*skip time to a month later*

Y/n Pov:
The Blake siblings already left to go home I was trying to find Junior so we could walk home together when I finally found him I saw him kissing Lexi the popular girl I ran away.

I ran to the Blake's house bc their dad was not there I was knocking on the door sobbing until Finney opened it asking me why was I crying I told him that Junior Wheeler cheated on me.

He brought me into a hug it felt relieving he asked me if I wanted to call the other boys I said said sure I layed my head in Finney's chest I was still sobbing but he started to calm me down by stroking my hair he put on the TV to watch until the guys came.

But you ended up falling asleep Finney watched you go to bed he smiled a couple minutes after you fell asleep the other boys came.

What happened to Y/n said Robin all she told me is that Junior Wheeler cheated on her she was crying but she end up falling asleep on me.

All the boys were jealous of Finney at that moment I'm going to beat Junior Wheeler's ass when I see him said Vance no one hurts Y/n Bruce said I knew that guy was bad news I tried to tell Y/n Robin said.

You guys might want to quiet down Y/n is still sleeping well not anymore Y/n said hermosa are you okay Robin said while I was getting up ty Finney, Robin, Vance and Brucey for being here for me now I'm going to go back to slee- before she could finish her sentence there was a knock at the door.

Who is it said Finney it is Junior Wheeler Y/n mom said she was not home so I came since ik she comes over sometimes.

Y/n ran into Gwen's room we didn't know why uh come in Finney said while Robin was mouthing what to say.

Hey guys is Y/n here he said walking into the house yeah she is Y/n come out of Gwen's room Robin yelled Y/n slowly walked out hey babe you didn't say you were coming over to Finn's house Y/n mumbled yeah bcz you were to busy sucking Lexi's face off come on Y/n let's go before it gets late.

Y/n let go of his hand and said no wtf Y/n why did you let go of my hand Y/ n looked at him furious saying we are done I saw you sucking Lexi's face off were are done and I will prove it like you did to me she took Finney arm and dragged him in front of Junior and kissed Finney passionately and looked at Junior and flipped him off walking back to Gwen's room.

Junior was mad about to grab Y/n until Robin stopped him and said I wouldn't do that if I were you what you gonna do about well me and Vance are going to beat your ass Robin punch him in the face then Vance punch him in the stomach after they beat the shit out of him.

Ik it is short but I have school tmr byee simps