new boy

Srry I'm change the last part of the other chapter and change it

Your walking in and principle stops you and say hello Y/n
hello Ms. Price Y/n I need you to do a favor for me Ms. Price said.

Sure what do you want me to do? y/n asked may you show the new student around his name is Jake you looked at him and smiled.

He has the same classes as you Ms. Price said okay bye have fun Jake.

So umm are you nervous about being at a new school Y/n said kinda Jake said don't worry me and my friends will make you feel welcome Y/n said.

Okay thank you Jake said np Y/n said nice chain Y/n said thanks like your necklace Jake said oh thank you.

This might sound weird but your really pretty Jake said oh thank you .

You are pretty cute I had to say myself  Y/n said thanks Jake says while blushing.

*3months you and Jake are really close and the other boys don't really like him*

Hey Y/n wanna do homework at my place  Jake said sure y/n said.

*They got to his house*

So um what you wanna do just realized it is Friday no home work Y/n said.

We can do this Jake said and then kissed her he picked  Y/n up and put her on his lap he then started kissing  her on the neck.

Y/n couldn't help but to moan she grinding against him make him moan are you sure you wanna do this I'm pretty sure Y/n said.

They took off their clothes here wanna put it on or me Jake said I will do it y/n said Y/n put on the condom on his dick.

You took his dick and put it inside of you.

You both moaned you started going slow want me to go fast Y/n said yes please Jake said.

Y/n started going faster Jake put his hands on your waist and started directing you fuck Y/n this feels good.

You got off of his lap and told him to stand up and to take off the condom you pushed him back onto his bed.

You got onto your knees by the edge of the bed and started giving him a  hand job fuck y/n Jake said while moaning.

You started sucking on his dick you started going really fast
Fuck Y/n faster I'm about to cum he said clutching the bed sheets.

You started going even faster Fuck Y/n you make me feel good Jake said while moaning he ended up cumming in your mouth.

You swallowed it that felt so good Y/n Jake said we better get dressed Y/n said

I'm so sorry this was kinda weird making tbh well byee