I just never seen you before

*It has been a month since the insedent happen*

I was out said waiting for the newspaper when I saw a new paper boy I never seen before so I said hey wait he turned his bike around and came to me hey did you need something the paper boy said.

No um I just never seen you around what is your name Y/n said oh I'm Billy and you are? the paper boy said.

I'm Y/n I have never seen you before around school Y/n said I don't like to stand out but ik the girls despise you because your pretty and bc you hang out with Vance Hopper and Robin Arellano Billy said.

Oh yeah but that doesn't get me mad all I'm trying to do is make new friends Y/n said.

Umm how but you meet all my friends tmr at school Y/n said how um sure are you sure I won't get my ass beat paperboy said.

I'm sure said Y/n cya tmr paperboy Y/n said bye Y/n said paperboy.

*skip time to lunch at school*

I was sitting down wait to see paperboy I saw him walking I waved him down to sit next to me he was walking towards me and Vance pushed him out his way.

Vance you need to stop being a jerk sometimes Y/n said while walking over to paperboy helping him up.

Sorry about him Billy you say brushing the food off of him we can share my lunch Y/n said no no you don't have to Y/n paperboy said.

No no I insist I mean you do deliver my newspapers Y/n said thanks Y/n I mean it paperboy said come on lets go meet my friends Y/n said.

Okay paperboy said you guys sat down hey guys and Gwen
This is Billy Y/n said Billy this is Gwen, Finney, Robin, Vance, and Bruce.

Ik it is short but I have to finish my homework so byeee.