paperboy

Billy is the new paper boy said Y/n met him yesterday he is really nice and he needs friends soo I introduce you guys to him said Y/n.

*skip time to the end of school*
Paperboy do you wanna go to the diner and then head back to my place to do homework Y/n said oh um sure why not but I'm paying paperboy said come on let me Y/n whined nope I'm paying for it no matter what you say paperboy said okay who ever can get to the diner first wins and they pay Y/n said we sound retarded because we are fighting over who is going to pay paperboy said.

Well that retard is going to be losing Y/n said while peddling off HEY!! that's not fair paperboy said catching up.

(Paperboy passed you up and ended up winning)

Come on Billy let me pay Y/n said no Y/n my mom said to always pay for a girl paperboy said oh what a gentleman Y/n said laughing after making paperboy laugh.

*you guys ate and started walking back to your house*

Billy's POV:
While Y/n and I were talking our hands were really close she looked pretty I wanted to kiss or something but just couldn't do it I grabbed her hand she I let go quickly she looked at me and smiled and said it is okay to hold her hand I blushed a little hoping she didn't see it.

They got to Y/n's house Y/n kissed Billy on the cheek saying goodbye Billy said goodbye back in shock and for the rest of the day all he could think of is the Y/n Y/l/n just kissed me on the cheek.

(The next day was Saturday)

I woke up getting ready planning on hanging out with paperboy I called him and asked if he would wanna to something he said he can't rn maybe later so I called Bruce bc I have not hung out with him in a while he said sure so I got ready I heard the doorbell ring I'm coming Bruce I opened the door it was Junior Wheeler um Junior Hi I said.

Who is Bruce Junior said what does it matter to you Y/n said come on ik you want me inside of you I can tell your begging for it Junior said.

Junior I broke up with you I don't want you and leave now!
Y/n said Junior started getting closer and pinned Y/n to couch.

Junior get off of me Y/n said trying to fight him off come on let's continue from where we were Junior putting his hands up her dress Junior I said stop this is way too far you say while your eyes are watering.

He started fingering you(you tried not to moan) come on cum for me ik you want to if you don't I'm going to force myself inside of you Junior said.

Please just stop Y/n said crying Junior please just let me go I won't tell anyone Y/n said then cum or I'm going to do it Junior said.

You didn't want to it to get worse so you cummed good girl Y/n if you tell anyone I will do it Junior said walking out of the door.

You started crying a minute later the door bell rang Junior go home Y/n said while wiping her tears away she opened the door it was Bruce.

Oh hi Bruce Y/n said hey Y/n Bruce said

Sorry for the cliffhanger but ik y'all wanted the next chapter so I hurried and finished it byee simps