cookout

Soo what do you want to do Y/n Bruce said oh um let's just um watch a movie Y/n said umm Y/n are you okay? Bruce asked worried.

Yeah I'm okay pick a movie I will make popcorn Y/n said okay Bruce said while sitting on the couch.

Did you pick a movie Brucey? Y/n said yup hurry up before I start Bruce said okay ok I'm coming Y/n said back.

Y/n sat down giving Bruce the popcorn you layed your head on Bruce's shoulder you end up falling asleep Bruce saw and smiled while falling asleep as well.

Y/n woke up Bruce was still asleep so she got dressed when she came back Bruce was up Good morning Bruce Y/n said Good mornin Y/n said I'm going to get going because my parents are probably worried sick.

Okay bye Bruce cya at school tmr Y/n said bye Y/n Bruce said while kissing her cheek Y/n closed the door blushing.

Y/n sat on the couch watching tv until she heard a knock on the door she opened the door and it was Finney and Robin.

Hey guys come in Y/n said they walked in and Y/n said so not trying be mean but why are you guys here?

Oh um I want to know if you wanted to go to a party with us well a cookout by the way some my family and other people be there Robin said oh sure what time? Y/n said rn Robin said while dragging Y/n out of her house.

Robin why didn't you tell me earlier Y/n says while running I forgot Robin said oh dios idiota por supuesto que te olvidaste Y/n said (Translation:oh god dumbass of course you forgot)

Hey don't call me a dumbass Robin said to bad I can do what I want Y/n said here we are Robin said Finney are you ready to be around other Mexicans Y/n said yup I'm ready Finney said.

Hola Robin who's your friends Robin's tia said this is Y/n and Finney Robin said well nice to meet you Robin's Tia said.

Nice to meet you too Y/n and Finney said at the same time
come on you guys everyone is outside Rosa said (btw that is the name a made up for Robin's tia).

You guys walked outside and everyone greeted you guys all you sat at a table and a boy approached you guys who is this fine lady that you brought someone Robin said.

Finn Y/n this is my annoying cousin Gabe Robin said well it is nice to meet you guys so Y/n tell me about yourself well um I'm fourteen I like drawing and I have a dog and my favorite colors are sage green yellow and lavender Y/n said.

Well well you sound like my type would you like to dance mi dulce (translation:my sweet) oh um sure why not she took his hand and started dancing shaking her hips left and right.

I can't believe that fool stealing Y/n away from us like that Robin said furious calm down Robin let her have fun she has been down ever since yk what happened Finney said.

Robin saw his cousin take you and make you drink a beer at first you said nty and then you thought I'm only fourteen once so you drunk some you start dancing shaking your hips left and right.

You walked over to Finney and Robin and said come on let's dance pulling them both up but idk how to dance Finney said well I'm going to teach you Y/n said dragging Finney.

Okay put your hands on my hips Y/n said umm so I have to put my hands on your hips to dance Finney said well duh for this type of music yeah you have to Y/n while getting Finney's hands and placing them on her hips.

And then placing her hand on his shoulders okay Finney when I step back you step forward when you step back I step forward then you spin me okay? Y/n said looking at Finney.

Okay I think I got it Finney said you and Finney started dancing now you are getting the hang of it Y/n said.

How come white boy gets the hot girl and we don't Gabe said first of all idk second of all shut up Gabe Robin said.

What I'm not lying and ik your just jealous of Finn Gabe said I'm not jealous of my best friend Gabe shut up Robin said.

Your good at this Finney you just might be my prom date
Y/n said smiling all Finney could do is blush oh did I make someone blush said teasing Finney.

Oh shut up Finney said oh yk I won't Y/n said can we go inside you guys I heard that there are babies and little kids I wanna go inside Y/n said okay okay we are coming Finney said.

You walked in and seen a little girl about five she came up to you and said your pretty wanna play dollies with me You said of course and you are even prettier you said taking her hand.

Welp ppl are just stealing her today aren't they Finney said when are they not she is really likeable Robin said well that is true Finney said.

So what is your name the little girl asked Y/n what is yours Y/n said my name is Luna the little girl said well that is pretty name Luna thank you Luna said your so welcome Y/n replied.

So do you have any siblings Luna Y/n asked not yet my mommy is going to have a baby soon though
Luna said are you excited Y/n asked kinda I just don't know if my mommy and daddy will love me the same Luna said they will love you the same which is a bunch and when your brother or sister come the will still love you Y/n said.

So which one is your favorite dollie Y/n asked this one said Luna she is pretty Y/n said so how many dolls do you have Y/n ask I have 4 Luna said how about this I will give you my old dollies I will give your mom my number so when ever she calls that when I will know to pack my dollies up Y/n said.

Really tysm Y/n Luna said while hugging Y/n yw Luna Y/n said while hugging her back Robin came up to me and said come on let's go Y/n Robin said you got up saying bye Luna.

Hey Robin do you know who that little girl's mom is Y/n said yeah over there her name is Lucy okay ty Y/n said.

Um excuse me Y/n said your daughter is Luna right Y/n said
Oh um yeah did she do something wrong Lucy said oh no I wanted to give her my old dolls because I don't want them anymore and she seems to really like dolls said Y/n.

Oh ty you sweetie this is my house so you already know were to go to drop them off Lucy said.

Well I have to get going bye now Y/n said running back to Robin and Finney.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙜𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙩𝙤𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙨