sleepover

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

So what did you tell Luna's mom Robin asked I just told her that I would give Luna some of my old dolls I used to play with Y/n replied.

Oh that was nice of you Finney said Yeah it is not like I play with them anymore and I didn't just want to throw them away Y/n said.

You guys wanna stay it's really dark don't want anything to happen to you guys Y/n said sure the boys said.

Okay I'm getting in the shower my mom should have some clothes in her closet for you guys to go to sleep in Y/n said.

Okay thanks Y/n the boys said come on Finn let's go get those clothes Robin said okay Finney said.

Okay I'm gonna go get changed Robin said to Finney okay bye Finney said.

Robin still thought Y/n was in the shower so he went into her room he took of his shirt.

Y/n was just coming out the shower with only her bra and panties or underwear whatever you wanna call them.

She saw Robin and just froze and looked at Robin he turned and saw Y/n hey Y/n Robin said Robin your saying that like I'm not in my bra and underwear Y/n said.

Okay calm down I'm going let me put my shirt on hermosa
Robin said hold on before I go one thing.

Robin wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you in kissing you on the lips bye hermosa he said smirking.

You were shocked and hurried and got dressed btw this is what you are wearing to bed.

You came out of your room hey Finney hey Y/n Finney saidwanna watch a movie Finney said oh sure you can pick Y/n said okay Finney said

wanna watch a movie Finney said oh sure you can pick Y/n said okay Finney said.

Finney layed his head on Y/n's lap hey how did you know I was going to ask you if you wanted to lay down Y/n said.

I can read minds Finney said you wish Y/n said while laughing you started playing with Finney's hair.

Robin came in and said I'm back I'm going to go get changed now Finney said okay bye I'm going to get some water Y/n said okay Robin said.

A minute later Finney came back hey Finney hey Y/n and Robin Finney said patted your lap for Finney to lay back down so you can play with his hair.

He layed down and started looking at you do you need something Finney Y/n said nope just indmiring you Finney said.

Y/n just blushed trying to speak oh.. Uh.. Um.. Th-ank you
Did I puzzle someone Finney said teasing you.

Y/n just smiled and played with Finney's hair.

*skip time to Sunday btw the boys left early*

You ate breakfast and got dressed you called paperboy to see if he wanted to do something today he said sure and you waited.

You heard a knock you got up and opened the door hey paperboy you say hey Y/n nice to see you paperboy said.

Sorry I ended it right here cya later tbp Simps❤