Re-reading the Last Olympian

And now, the most emotional book in the PJO series: THE LAST OLYMPIAN!!!

(No, honestly I cried so much)

Anyways

Here's some stuff that you might have forgotten about the Last Olympian:

• Coach Hedge is mentioned

• Percy's girl problem (yes, again)

• Nico x Juniper (I don't ship it, but give me a reason why he blushed!)

• Nico was around the general area of Mt. Tam, meaning California, meaning Camp Jupiter, and he did say that he was following a lead on his family, and Hazel is literally his half-sister (that's my theory)

• Mrs. O'Leary x Cerberus (I want that)

• PERCY LITERALLY CALLED NICO A TRAITOR, RIGHT IN THE FACE!!!! NO PERCY, THAT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE OF YOU!!!! (As you can tell, I'm a huge Nico stan)

• Nico said his famous line ("With great power...") at the Styx

• I vow to be like the Stolls and think about looting an empty candy store when we're at war

• Aphrodite Cabin's perfume smell are so strong, they could possibly knock out monsters

• Grover has bunny phobia

• Hyperboreans always say "Uh oh" it makes them sound like teletubbies (THIS GIRL HERE IS FORCED TO WATCH TELETUBBIES WITH HER YOUNGER SIBLINGS)

• The reason behind Tyson's famous war cry:

1. Tyson and a bunch of cyclops eating peanut butter

2. Tyson trying to shout "For Poseidon!" but the peanut butter made it sound like "PUH PTEH BUN!"

3. Other cyclops thought it was "PEANUT BUTTER!"

• There's actually a dracaena called Queen Sess

• The Big House was once painted red

• Annabeth can fly a helicopter

• Achilles takes twenty naps a day (how I wish I'm allowed to do that)

• Clarrise is hella powerful

• Tyson's stick

• Susan B. Anthony strangling Fredrick Douglass (they're statues)

• Rachel was worried that she'll sprout a prophecy in the middle of a class about what's on the next math test: "The Pythagorean theorem shall be problem two..." (feel free to carry on in the comments)

I also want to mention that not all monsters call Percy 'Perseus'. 

Also, Luke x Kelli was once a thing, I just forgot to mention it. 

(I don't ship it)