Chapter 5, 690 words.

((Wow, 690 views? Over 50 likes?))
((Thanks!))

Mabel tugged the chain, making Dipper follow her downstairs. "I got Stan's nail-clippers, and a muzzle I found on one of the shack's displays." Wendy said. "... Why do you guys have a metallic leash?" Wendy asked, a bit of worry to her voice.

"Uh, Dipdop here hints monsters?" Mabel said sarcastically. "After we train him, we should go on a mystery hunt! Dudnt at ound ood brobro?" She asked the zombie, who nodded furiously.

"Right, so why'd we need nail-clippers? And glitter?" Wendy asked, tying the muzzle on Dipper, who couldn't care less.

"If he scratches through the skin he can infect people." Mabel explained, cutting Dipper's nails down. "And have you seen his complexion? He absolutely needs the glitter."

Wendy laughed. "Good point though, wait here, I'll go see if Tambry has the right make up."

Tambry is the punk girl of Wendy's group of friends. Dipper tried so hard to get them in their circle. Mabel sighed. "Okay! but come back before I decide to use my bedazzler, we both know using a gun to glue fake gems on a boy is bad idea!"

"Alright dude, I'll run as fast as I can." She ran out the door. Mabel could hear the faint "For Dipper!" Outside.

She turned towards her brother, expecting to see him normal as a habit. It hit her harder than every other time. Tears sprung from her eyes and went down her cheeks as she hugged the muzzled zombie. Seeing how they leashed him, muzzled him and declawed him. They were treating him like an animal.

She was about to stop hugging him when a hand wrapped around her, then his other. A hopeful smile made it's way to her face as he hugged her back. She smiled as she pulled away, putting her hands on his shoulders. "Thanks Brolomere. You will get better. You have to..." She said a bit sadly. "It'll be my life's journey!" Her voice gained her happiness. "Once we get you rehabilitated, we'll be sipping Pitt Cola and finding the author in no time!"

It was a full 10 minutes, if not more that Mabel had been dreaming out loud to Dipper, who had been vaguely listening when Wendy returned. "Mabel, I got the make-up, let's cake face this dork." Wendy said jokingly, but all the same, serious.

"I was thinking, we could put the circles he always has under his eyes, and outlining his birthmark over the skin coverup." Mabel said excitedly.

"Oh! Yes. Get that realistic vibe, then we can give him a face slash across the cheek and make him look, totally cool." Wendy added.

Wendy grabbed Tambry's make up bag and pulled out a bunch of different brushes, pencils and sponges. "Let's do this." Mabel said in her 'serious voice.'

Mabel put on her montage cd mix as they got to work. "Uhhh." she said unsurely once Wendy put the fake scar on. Wendy smiled sheepishly as she wiped it off, she was never a very good artist.

"Yes! Completion!" Mabel yelled once they finished. "I'd say he doesn't look half bad." She stated proudly.

"He looks like a vampire." Wendy said, a bit disappointed.

"Wendy, if anything looking like a vampire is a good thing." Mabel smiled. She tugged on Dipper's leash. "Let's go teach him about society!"

"Mabel, you're tugging your muzzled brother on a leash." Wendy said matter-of-factly.

"Uh... yeah?" Mabel said, confused at Wendy's tone.

"Wouldn't that look, uh... I dunno, suspicious?"

"Right... then what should we do? I can't just let him roam free, not until he's better. Maybe people won't notice?" Mabel said.

Stan's voice chopped in. "The people in this town are idiots, if they do notice it, feed them some unsupernatural, far-fetched lie."

"I'll just tell them he's really excited for strawberry waffles." Mabel said.

"That can and will actually work." Wendy commented.

The two girls walked outside, Mabel tugging on Dipper's chain. "We're going to look so crazy." She said, smiling and thinking of what she'd think in the place of other people.