Chapter 7

Mabel accompanied her undead brother while Wendy snooped around the bunker some more. "Dude, I don't think we should be down here."

"Hm?" Mabel hummed, questioning what would make the red-head say something like that. Wendy stepped out of the way. The thing she was blocking was a mini-weapons closet. "Oh."

The place was really creaky, and obviously not meant for teens. "Yeah, we can go." Mabel agreed. Plus, it was kinda boring without her brother getting all conspiracy-y.

She tugged on Dipper's leash and stood him up, grabbing his book and making him hold it. They walked back up the steps and closed the... lever.

"Wanna go mini-golfing?" Mabel asked.

"Dude! You are so random, of course I do! But... we should probably actually rehabilitate him or something before we go. I mean, just in case if he tries anything, y'know?" Wendy said.

Mabel shrugged. "We could... or, if we kept this stuff on him, we could totally go mini-golfing!"

"Yeah... that stuff is secure... See what Stan says, he says yes, then I can take you." Wendy smiled.

"Absolutely not." Stan frowned.

"But Sta~an!" Mabel whined. "This is an opportunity of an unlifetime for him! Look at his excitement!"

The mentioned zombie was tugging on his leash, trying to go outside. He was whining and groaning almost louder than Stan and Mabel's argument.

"Fine, only because you need that thing trained. I'm not letting either of you out of my sight until then and a bit after." He compromised.

Mabel nodded energetically. "Come on, Dips!" She untied him from the wall and pulled him upstairs to get golfing equipment.

"Raarell." Dipper groaned, once they were up.

Mabel's face lit up. She answered while shoving a bunch of items, including a runaway squirrel, into her bag. "Yes, Brobro?"

"Ru ra brack right ra da raaree rarge." He blabbered. She giggled.

His zombie language was adorable! "It'll be alright brobro, Mabel already guaranteed your health will be back to normal in no time!"

"Ra ront ranerrandeh reh!" Dipper yelled, flailing around angrily. He threw the journal he was holding at his sister. "Rah reh rah brack right."

"Dip, I know you want me to, but I can't understand you." Mabel said, sad she couldn't. "Hey, maybe there's something in the journal that could help!"

Dipper facepalmed and groaned as he fell face first into the ground. "Ru ra brack right ra da raaree rarge." He murmured again.

"Sorry, Dip, no translators, looks like we're a going golfing!" She smiled and watched the zombie sigh and walk limply into the door repeatedly. She stopped when she seen a liquid (that definitely was not water) drip down his chin. It looked like blood and puss were leaking from his eyes. The girl made a noise of disgust. There were light groans and sobs. "Hey, Dip?"

His almost completely soulless eyes looked at her, leaking his disgusting tears. "Rawr yar reren ranna dadda?" He asked sadly.

"I'm just going to guess that was a speech filled with no faith or happiness, so my answer is magic. Brought to you by the magical wizard.- sorry, invisible magical wizard. m'kay?" She patted him on the back and he went back to his emotionless zombie self, somehow looking duller. "Now let's get our golf on!" She flung the door open and dragged Dipper downstairs.

A secret creak couldn't be heard by the twins as their closet opened. "Dipper Pines." A voice said. "Used to be so girly and fine, what a surprise to see him so undevine
This way." Tad walked out suspiciously, unseen by all. He laughed crazily as he grabbed the journal off the floor. "Only one can be your saviour, boy." He opened it and ripped out the page on the undead and swiped the black light. "Tad, the one with the strangest of behaviour." He tiptoed back into the closet.

Mabel flung the door open, by herself. She skipped across the room and picked up the journal. "Whoops, Dipper would freak if I left this here." She skipped back out and downstairs.

"Okay, get those butts in the car, make sure you have an answer to why you have him on a collar and muzzled." Stan said, leading the twins (more than less) into the car.

"Rabies!" Mabel said, loud and excited.

Stan looked to Wendy. "Wendy, man the shop."

"What? But Mr.Pines-"

"No butts except yours working the shop, no tours today." He got into the car and buckled in, driving off without another word.

"Renree." Dipper said, looking out the window. Mabel smiled.

"Dipper show Stan how awesome at talking you've gotten." She gasped excitedly. "See if he can understand that thing you kept shouting at me."

"Thing?" Stan repeated. He stopped the car in it's tracks. "What thing?"

"He keeps yelling at me about something, but I can never really understand him. So, I just imagine what he says by the tone of his voice." Mabel shrugged.

"Rats rat roove den rooring?" Dipper yelled.

"No idea." She smiled at her brother. Dipper just looked forward blankly. "Just tell him what you were screaming at me for."

"Rats rat roint?" Her zombro grumbled.

"The point, kid, is that I know what you're saying." Grunkle Stan turned to look directly into his eyes. "I can understand you."

Mabel gasped. "Really? Bro, now you definitely need to tell him."

"Rundle ran, ram rah rambie, rah ran roo ranerrand deh?" Dipper grumbled, incoherent to all but his Grunkle.

"That's not important, slick. Just tell me what Mabel says you keep repeating." The old pines growled.

"Braiiinsss." Dipper growled with his stomach.

"And he's gone." Stan sighed as he watched the zombie lean against the seat cushion. He shook his head and returned to driving.

"Aw, he's hungry." Mabel frowned. Ignoring the recent conversation, she tended to her brother and opened her bag to look for treats. A squirrel jumped out of her bag and onto her face. She started screaming until something ripped it off, leaving little pricks and scratches on her cheeks. She watched, panting as Dipper shoved it in his mouth. Her eyes darted to the muzzle that was laying beside him. After he swallowed every bite, some of his makeup was smudged and his everything was bloody. He grabbed the muzzle and tied it back on exactly the way it was on before. Her eyes widened.

"What's going on back there?" Stan asked, checking his rear view mirror.

"Just feeding him." Mabel responded, smiling nervously. If Stan knew he could do that, Dipper will never be aloud outside again! "...Just feeding him." Maybe there was a chance, a small one! that taking him into public wasn't the best idea. The car stopped and she led him outside.