Three

Ross's POV

I must have over slept considering all I hear is mom calling us for, I'm not letting it pass me by, my stomach feels like my stomach ate my stomach and it sounds like an earthquake, I fling my legs over the side of my bed, as I was about to run downstairs, pants I need pants, I slip up a pair of puffy pants and race down stairs.

Ross: what did I miss?

Riker: uh Breakfast.
He says stating the obvious.

Ross: I wasn't invited to breakfast. say sounding a little pitchy.

I take a seat at the table at I have a plate of pancakes placed in front of me.

Stormie: they were breakfast. she also places a bottle of syrup in my hand, and walks away.

I sit there and watch, everyone else scoff down there In n' out, while I enjoy I'm pancakes which are drowning.

Stormie: after we're done eating go get ready, because we are going to leave in two hours.

She gets yes and nods from me and everyone else, I place my plate in the sink, and head to the shower, I shower quite quickly, a put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white v-neck with a leather jacket, and my white vans, and I'm ready to go,

Stormie: time to go R5.

I grab my bags and make my way downstairs quickly to miss the rush, I throw my stuff in the back and hop into the van, where Rydel in already sitting there on her phone, we don't talk so I pull me phone and headphones out, a couple of seconds later Ratliff jumps in the van nd gets comfortable to sleep, while I just sit there and wait for the other guys so we can go to the bay, where the cruise is waiting.

Laura's POV

My dad woke me up, so I've got ready, I'm wearing a black leggings with a 🙈 emoji crop-top and some black laced wedges, my make up looks Natural and my hair is loosely curled.

According to Vanessa I look hot, which made us giggle all breakfast, Vanessa and I carry all our bags throw them in the back of car and get in the back seat, and oh my gosh the car hasn't started yet and we are already in a full time convocation.

We've been driving for about 20 minutes and Vanessa has fallen asleep, she was up really late, but after a few minutes I'm out to.

I don't know how long I was sleeping but I was being woken up, Vanessa and I get out the car and look at the ship then at each other and speak at the say time.

Vanessa and Laura: Wow, WERE HERE!

The girls giggle and grab their bags and head towards the boat.

Thanks for reading, vote, comment and Stay Beautiful xx