Nineteen

Riker POV

So Ellington and I have got the drinks and we're making our way back to my cabin, I hope everyone has fun tonight, I'm not drinking, I don't want to ill be the eyes in the room, you know the ones that don't see 4000 of the same person.

Ellington: so dude you excited.

Riker: yea, totally.

Ellington: I'll make sure you don't sleep with Vanessa, Or Laura or Rydel

Riker: gross and Vanessa isn't going.

We walk into the room and Ross and Rocky are already looking for an outfit, I understand that Ross wants to look good for Laura, but why Rocky, not unless he likes, HE CANT THOUGH.

Ross: who's excited.

We all raise our hands like 8 year olds needing to use the bathroom.

Ellington: Rikers not drinking much though, he's gonna make sure none of us sleeps with the girls.

Ross: makes sense, we don't need a baby.

Rocky: it's bad enough that Ross still has that rumour that he got some random girl named Jamie prego.

We share a laugh, when Ross's phone buzzed and omg I don't think I've ever seen Ross do a backflip just to get his phone, it's Laura.

I get why he did that though, who could blame him, she's pretty, no BEAUTIFUL and funny and sweet, kind oh and her beautiful eyes, her hair flops just the right way, and her voice like the Angels are singing, oh no I like Laura, and so does Ross and Maybe even Rocky, this is bad VERY bad.

Rocky: what time do they want us?

Riker: 8:00 so we have 1 hour to kill.

Ellington POV

so we have an hour to kill might as well let them know.

Ratliff: guys can I talk to you about something?

Rocky: that your actually a girl, that's why you and Rydel get along so well and aren't dating, because then that would make you both gay!

Ratliff: no, But it does have to do with Rydel

Ross: spill it
(He say like a total white girl)

Ratliff: I dumped Kelly before we left because I found out I like---.

Rydel: OMG WHO DO YOU LIKE?!?!¡?¿!

Ratliff: I found out I li-lik-lik-Li-like Laura.

Rydel: oh cool.
(She walks out)

Ross: Oh hell no you don't

As he launches himself at me, but is quickly pulled back by Rocky

Ratliff: dude chill, I actually like.

I search outside the door quickly, then continue.

Ratliff: Rydel.

Riker I could read his facial expression, but all the other guys were dancing so that's great.

Ratliff: but Riker, if your not cool with it I won't, date her or anything.

Riker: no it's cool, but you break her heart, I'll bury you.

He paused and I'm scared.

Riker: ALIVE

Laura POV

Rydel: YOU

she comes storming into "our" Cabin now.

Laura: what exactly did I do?

Rydel then broke down.

Laura: come here.
(I pull her into a hug)

Rydel: Ratliff, He l-l-li-lik-Lik-likes likes you.

Laura: well I don't Like Like him

Rydel: But I do
(She cries a little more)

Laura: I noticed

Rydel: don't push it Marano

We head into the bathroom (A) to clean Rydel up and (B) to get ready we only have like five minutes.

As we walk out of the bathroom the guys walk straight through the door.

Laura: HEY, you know know theirs this really awesome things it's called um KNOCKING.

Riker: Relax, we're sorry

Rocky: she scares me

*_*_*PAGE BREAK*_*_*

Riker POV

So we have been partying and dancing for like the last 2 hours, and oh my things are weird.

Laura: Hey
(She plays with my hair)

Riker: um hi

Laura: Your know I won't to you, nothing is secret NOTHING.

Riker: okay, I'm gonna break this down for you, people fall into different archetypes like (A) Rocky the weepy, hysterical drunk.

And I look over to Rocky, who's screaming and crying.

Riker: Ross the happy drunk

And Ross is just laughing his butt off, about Ratliff.

Riker: now Ratliff, the Sloppy drunk.

And you can just see Ratliff not being able to walk that's great.

Riker: (D) Rydel, in other words the girl who turns into a stripper drunk.

You can see Rydel about half naked.

Riker: and now we are full circle to you, they needy girl drunk, the one who hangs all over guys.

Laura: soo
(She slurs)

Riker: and all this is why I'm not drinking.

*_*_*_Page Break*_*_*_

So last night must have been crazy, because no one chose to sleep on a bed, and Laura and Ross and curled up together in the bathtub asleep, so things were weird, but everyone's cool.

Hey, I might be starting a new MIGHT called "Secret identity" a "Raura" Fanfic, oh and thank you all so much for reading this book and your comments and votes anyways.

But I Love you and stay beautiful xx