Thirty Three

Song "Video" will be used in this chapter.

Ross POV

Okay, so the girls and I are stuck in a squished four seater taxi cab, this is not fun at all with girls who don't shut up, not to sound like a douche bag or anything but if Laura doesn't take me back when I get their, I'm going to be so mad.

I have my song planned and my speech, I just hope she likes everything, I have only had one day to write this song and it took me all night *if you didn't notice the pun, I'm mad* but I think I've finally got it, I have it replaying in my head, it's kinda catchy, maybe we could use it on the album.

Anyways I'm stuck with Rydel and Vanessa for like another hour so might as well make some convocation.

Ross: Hey guys, I'm kinda nervous

Rydel: don't be you will be fine

Vanessa: you'll be fine as long as Luke is not their.

Rydel: Luke?

Ross: should I be scared of him?

Vanessa: no, Laura doesn't like him.

Ross: awesome

I breath out, leaning back in my seat, I was scared for a minute, nobody told me about a Luke,

Vanessa: Anymore

Rydel: Anymore?

Ross: you said it would be fine!

Vanessa: Luke is Laura's ex boyfriend, but she is COMPLETELY over him

Ross: you promise?

Vanessa: Ross, I can't do that.

Rydel: just don't screw up

Ross: not helping

I lay back in my chair closing my eyes, I just want to relax, the pressure is just really getting to me I think.

|| heart made up on you ||

The taxi pulls up outside actually nice little two storied house.

The taxi cab stops, making me fly forward out of my nap, and I just, not even bothering to grab my bags, I just grab my guitar and run to the door and I just get my guitar in a comfortable position and put my fingers in the starting position and strum.

Oh oh o-o-oh, oh oh o-oh

Life's a tangled web
Of cell phone calls and hashtag I-don't-knows
And you you're so caught up
In all the blinking lights and dial tones
I admit I'm a bit of a victim in the worldwide system too

Laura opens the door and her hands fly straight to her mouth and she just stands frozen, I hope that's a good thing, while I just continue.

But I've found my sweet escape when I'm alone with you