Seven

Ross POV

Riker and I are just talking about Laura and Vanessa, about yesterday, she probably think I'm an idiot, I ended up telling Riker about the fight he hit me over the back of the head, as Riker goes to insult me for the sixth time Mom walks in.

Stormie:you have a concert tonight meet us in the performance hall in 20.

Riker:I thought we were on Vacation.

Stormie:you are but this is for fun you guys love to preform.

Ross:okay cool, I'm down.

Riker:yea!

Ross:you always do that.

Stormie:okay enough, get ready.

*_*_*Page Break*_*_*_*

Rydel POV

Tonight is the night I make friends, is what I think putting my bow in my hair.

•The Picture, labeled her, guys don't matter what they wear they're guys•

Stormie: ready to go

Rydel: let's rock.

Stormie: by the way, theirs an interview after the show.

Rydel: okay, do I look okay, no more tutus.

I make my way down to the hall, and the guys are already there.

Riker: look who showed up

Rydel: I'm 5 minutes late

Ross: whatever

Ellington: leave her alone.

It's so sweet how he stood up for me, he's probably just being nice, but I do have a crush on Ellington, but I would never tell him that.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Rocky snapping his fingers in my face, if we weren't related, he would be dead.

Ratliff POV

Okay so maybe I have a small crush on Rydel, or a huge one, but I'm not telling her that.

Rydel: you okay?

She questions shaking me, looking kinda worried.

Ellington: fine, lets start.

And I start banging the drums and everyone else does their thing, but all I can think about is Delly, maybe this might be my chance these months.

Laura POV

Vanessa: LAURA, OPEN THE DOOR.

She screeches from the other side of the door, like she's about to be murdered.

Laura: Do I have to?

Vanessa: open the door

I get up and open the door and OMFG if looks could kill, I would be sliced and diced.

Vanessa: Finally

Laura: Now what?

Vanessa: They are having a band play in the hall in 2 hours.

Laura: so 7.

Vanessa: If you want to be specific.

Laura:yes, yes I do.

Vanessa: anyways we're going.

Laura: What if I don't want to go.

Vanessa: awwe that's cute, you think you have a choice.

Laura rolls her eyes and Vanessa heads to the Bathroom to fix her makeup.

*Picture Labeled Who Is Wearing What 👗💕. ~Model: Teala Dunn~*

*_*_*Page Break*_*_*_*

Vanessa POV

Laura and I are walking down the hallway to the hall where the concert.

Laura went on the ships website and got tickets for the band called R5, weird but catchy name, But we have front row seating.

Vanessa: I'm so excited

Laura: I noticed

Vanessa: Come On

I grab Laura's hand and pull her through the crowed to where we have to stand, I'm really surprised I haven't seen Riker today, wait snap out of it, but he's really sweet and amazing and hot, wait I did not just think that.

Thank you for Reading.

Song I'm Loving Now: Counting Stars: R5 Version

I love you so much for reading, and Umm if someone can message me about making me a cover for my book?

Anyways I love you and Stay Beautiful xx