Twenty Four

Ellington POV

I drop Rydel off at her cabin and honestly I am an IDIOT DOT.

She kissed my cheek so now I have a great red lipstick mark, but she only kissed my cheek because I didn't go in for the full lips, like at the pool so wow, I am an IDIOT, she was waiting for it the whole night, I think.

???: Dude, I am so happy for you!

He just comes barging into the room with not a second thought, in the world.

Ratliff: What are you talking about Ross?

Ross: Laura told me about your date with Rydel, good for you

Ratliff: Yep my last date with Rydel.

Ross: What happened?!

I point to my cheek hoping he'll get the hint of what happened.

Ross: You didn't kiss her?! But I kissed Laura she's a great kisser anyways!

Ratliff: That's why I have a lipstick mark.

Ross: your rockin it, but why? Your the most flirtatious person ever.

Ratliff: I don't know, but when it comes to Rydel, she just makes me nervous.

Rocky: Who makes you nervous?

Rocky says walking throw the door with a smirk on his face, but it's "our" room so I can't kick him out.

Ross: I think the better question is where have you been?

I mouth a quick "thank you" to Ross, while Rocky stutters an excuse that I didn't even understand.

Ratliff: Rocky, English would be nice, or even British, just speak a language that we know!

Rocky: I-I-I went to a movie, By-by my-yself.

Ratliff: really?

Ross: By yourself, dressed like that.

And Ross looks him up and down with a wave of his finger and a smirk on his face.

Rocky: Yep uhh Bye.

And he ran out of the room, he didn't even look back at us, not even going to explain, because that's not weird at all.

Ross: Well he has been hanging out with you know who so, Maybe he's was on a date with........

OHHHH "CLIFFHANGER" SORRY

ANYWAYS

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER:
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE AUSLLY MOMENT??

MY ANSWER:
Their first hug!!!!

I LOVE YOU AND STAY BEAUTIFUL xx