Twenty Eight

Ellington's POV

My back is aching and I feel like I have eyes staring at me, I open my eyes slowly, adjusting to the bright light.

Nurse: Your awake!

Ellington: Yes, Is Rydel??

Nurse: Not Yet

Ellington: it's been like 13 hours though.

Nurse: you sit and wait.

???: you seem more upset then me.

Ellington: Rydel??

???: nope Laura.

Ellington: when did you get here?

Laura: uhh, a good 40 seconds ago.

Ellington: Ross will be here soon.

Laura: good thing I'm not staying long.

Ellington: you have to talk to him

Laura: just drop it Ell

Ellington: he misses you

Laura: shut up

Ellington: he doesn't stop talk about you.

Laura: I said drop it!!

I inhale a breath as a watch Laura storm out, I move my chair to beside Rydel's "bed".

Ellington: You probably can't hear me, but it is worth a try, Rydel, Delly, I don't know what I was thinking when things went wrong with us the other night, I apologise for everything I did, I have been slumped in bed, thinking about how to fix MY mistake, yes my, its all my fault, I'll never hurt you I promise, Rydel Mary Lynch, I think I love you, to that you can't hear me.

I sit their slouched, when I can feel something small touch my hand, I look down, kinda scared to, I look down, My Delly is holding MY hand.

I smile and look at her she has a broken noes and a lot of scratches and bruises and that's just on her face.

Ellington: Delly?

Rydel: Ell

I watch her beautiful eyes flutter open, I don't know what came over me but I just smashed ours lips together, I felt her kiss back after a few seconds.
We pull away from each other because of lack of air.

Rydel: hey

She giggles, oh I love her giggle.

Ellington: Hey Dell

Rydel: what happened to me?

Ellington: you were grabbed by a cra--.

Rydel cuts me off with shhing me, I pay my attention to the TV, which Rydel is on for some reason.

Interview lady: R5 band member Rydel Lynch, was yanked from the stage last night, the crazy fan some how gripped herself to Rydel's legs and pulled her down.

Interview Guy: the drummer of the band Ellington Ratliff, was the one who rushed her from the floor bleeding all the way to the ships emergency room, Fans say they heard the sound of his drum stick falling and he called her name as he ran over.

Interview Lady: if that's not Rydellington I dont know what does.

Rydel:thank you

Nurse: your awake.

Rydel: yep

Nurse: well you may go when you would like

Rydellington: okay.

I pick Rydel up bridle style causing her to throw her head back from laughed.

I carry Rydel all the way back to my cabin, considering I don't have keys into Rydel's cabin.

I put her on my bed so she can relax and I Lie down next to her, as she snuggles up into my chest

Sorry it's short and been forever, anyways.

Kisses.

I love you & Stay Beautiful xx