Twenty

Ross POV

We all killer headaches from last night, but mom wanted to go to lunch, and she doesn't like drinking.

Stormie: So what have you guys been doing while on the cruise?

Rydel: Rikers had a girlfriend and been dumped, Ross has a crush on a girl that doesn't like him back and Rocky has a crush on a girl, but won't tell us, Ratliff likes a girl too but that's it.

Mark: don't get to worked up on girls.

Rydel: OMG Laura just walked in, Laura!

Laura and Vanessa sit down at another table and I just want to scream mom sit down, because my mom and Rydel, just walked over to her table.

Stormie: ROSSY BEAR, SHE LIKES YOU TOO.

Ross: mom
(I hide my head in my hands)

Laura POV

I get up and walk over to Ross and hug him from behind.

Laura: it's okay, Rossy Bear

Ross: don't call me that

Laura: how about Rossy?

Ross: fine, Marano

Laura: whatever, I'm going to talk to your mom.

I place a kiss on your cheek and walk back to his mom, I look back to see Rossy bright red.

The fact I talking to to his mom, is hilarious, she's telling me baby stories, I'm so red and I just want to go back and talk to Ross.

I think I'm starting to feel like I like Ross, but (A) he's a pop star (B) and I'm just a ordinary girl.

Ross: Mom, can I talk to you?

He pulls her away and I see him still red, she walks back and he's redder and she's got a smile from ear to ear.

Stormie looks at me with a serious expression and starts to speak.

Stormie: how would you date my son?

Laura: which one?

Stormie: Ross

Laura: he asked me once and I said no, I just think it won't work, were on here for a few months and I don't want to date him and then dump him.

Stormie: Where do you live?

Vanessa: Miami

Stormie: i have some good news, after this cruise we are moving to Miami, so Riker and Ross can go through with acting.

Laura: OMG REALLY

Vanessa: settle down

Laura: maybe that was a little too much excitement.

Vanessa: RYDEL

Rydel: what?

Stormie: get Ross you ask Laura out

Rydel: I'll try

Rydel walks back over and sits next to Ross, as they start a convocation.

Sorry it's short but the next one will be longer.

Love you and stay beautiful xx

And read my new book "Secret identity"
http://w.tt/1qC3h58

Bye