Chapter 1

It was a Wednesday  morning *alarm goes off* Mmmmmmm *looks up to see what time it is* '7:00'. "I don't even wanna gooooo." Ezra mumbled. He lifted his head to look at his bedroom window to see his cat Piper sitting on its windowsill. Pepper, his twin, leaped on top of Ezra's chest and sniffed his face. He stared up at his calendar. "It's August 10th." He yawned and stretched. "Ohhhhh boyyyajwjdjs
aaaaahhh." He exhaled smacking his lips. His cats attacked him but sitting on his legs and chest."Pepperrrrr." Ezra groaned. Pepper mewled patting at Ezra's nose. Ezra sat up only to sneeze. Pepper sat there amused. "Ugh fine." Ezra growled. He moved the cats off his body, hopped out of bed,and went to shower.

He ran his water and got in scrubbing as if it were dirt everywhere. He thought about his last day of summer. With his friends and the "incident". It was hardly one. Well the one that got him beaten to death by his uncle. He brushed his teeth and combed his hair. " I don't even know why I'm doing this." Ezra said to himself. He looked at the time. '7:30'. "School opens at 7:45 and Ezra, please don't be late!" he aunt yelled up the stairs. "I won't!" Ezra yelled. Ezra put on a plaid navy and green shirt over his grey T-shirt and wore dark blue jeans. He grabbed his black Chuck's and dashed down stairs.

His aunt Tua was making breakfast while Uncle Kallus was looking at a catalogue. Tua turned around and smiled. Ezra hopped on one foot with toast in his mouth tying quick. She chuckled. Ezra looked up.

"What?" he said with a confused look on his face. "

"Oh, nothing dear." she replied and turned back to stir the eggs. He continued to wolf down on his toast. "I should get going, I wanna make it early." Ezra went on.

"Alright." Tua nodded. " Have an amazing day and do something different." she added on

Ezra thought about it. Maybe being a sophomore won't be so bad after all right? He walked out the door and put his headphones and walked.

It was failry nice outside and the skies were growing with clouds. The sun beamed bright and the wind was calm. Ezra sighed . Though his summer was a living hell, he really looked forward to his second year at Lothal High

His freshman year wasn't all that bad, but some people weren't his type of group. So now he could finally change that by making new friends. It was 7:15 and everyone was entering in.

He walked through the sea of students going in many directions. It was a pretty huge school so you could get lost. He saw his friends  Zek, Sean, and Amber. They all whooped very loudly and insulted each other.

"You guys won't believe who believe who I have for English ." Ezra tells them

"Who?" Sean asked. Ezra grinned but said it in a Romanian voice.

"Mr Giovanny"

"Ohhhhhh shittt!!!!" they all exclaimed.

"Shut up, no way. No one EVER gets his classes, he only teaches the upperclassmen." Sean started.

"Welp, looks like I'm lucky. Plus, it's a college bound class. So I might have shot to get into Gavoia University."Ezra gloated holding his chin up.

"Lucky you buddy. He's gonna eat you alive with essays and prompts of the unknown." Sean implies not really even paying attention.

"I have Mr. Slezzy for 5th period. He looks like a corpse." Amber groaned.

"Yo know what else is dead? My phone! Does anybody have a charger?" Zek asked going off the subject.
"Did you check your inner pocket?" Ezra asked cross-examining the charger sticking out of his backpack.

"Oof, never mind found it. Thanks Ezzy Boy." Zek chirped patting his head. Ezra smacked it off.
They pushed and shoved each other only to be interrupted by a huge bam near a row of lockers.
They heard grunts and swearing coming from the end of the hall way. The football team had a kid pinned to the locker with stuff being dumped out of his backpack. Ezra frowed at Jake. He was known as the "Asshole".