Chapter 23: The Fucking Worst

!!Censored names were intended!!

Ding Dong

After a couple seconds, you can hear someone undoing the lock and opened the door. They looked a little angry, thinking they wouldn't know who was behind the door, but once they saw the three friends, the person smiled.

"Now why the fuck are you three late? The party started an hour ago. You left me with Beomgyu and he's already wasted."

"Me and *** are late cuz Seungkwan's slow ass took forever to get ready."

Seungkwan snorted, annoyed with the statement. Even if it's true, he doesn't wanna hear it.

"Well at least I wasn't like Sunoo- taking forever sexting my boyfriend even if he is already at said party very drunk."

"Your just mad I can even sext my boyfriend!"

"Me and Vernon just aren't at that stage yet! Leave us alone you shit-ass!"

"You leave me alone!"

"No leave me alone!"

"No you!"

"No you!"

Ten and *** just watched as the two started chicken fighting against each other, lamely throwing horrible hits at each other while making pathetic noises. It was funny yet sad to watch.

"Chittaphon, just open the door please. Being with them two makes me wanna get drunk quicker."

Ten just chuckled. He glanced at the two bickering friends that were clearly a contrast from ***, who was standing still and smiled.

Once they walked inside, they were immediately, collectively overwhelmed. They were blinded by a disco ball and bright-ass rave lights that felt like they were everywhere. The two story house was filled with drunk high schoolers, red solo cups, and *** was pretty sure he saw a dog in the corner of the room... it looked like Ten's dad's poodle dog. *** never trusted poodles.

It was ***'s second year of highschool, meaning that he was about old enough to go to other rich-kid high school parties without his parents really worrying. Yes, *** was rich too and could've thrown just as big of a party... but he doesn't wanna have to clean up the damn thing the morning after.

"Feel free to do whatever. Oh, and no one is allowed in any of the rooms upstairs cuz they're locked, but if you three want to use em, feel free to."

And with that, Ten walked into the crowd of students in the heated up living room and disappeared. Leaving Seungkwan, Sunoo, and *** by themselves near the front door. This highschool party was pretty cool only because everyone here are rich kids from the same rich school.... that's it. Because, you know, this place has an arcade room and two pools. And you can thank Ten for begging his parents to put that shit in their house for instances like this.

Seungkwan turned to the two and smiled, having to practically yell to insure he was heard over everything.

"So.... what are y'all gonna do now?"

"I'ma find Sunghoon and his friends."

Seungkwan just looked at Sunoo skeptically. *** looked at him quizzically.