Chapter 26: First Day pt 2

Kevin continued working on the plants quietly. All that could be heard were the early morning birds and the natural silence that lived in the garden. It was his job to take care of. He couldn't complain.

Once finished, he had to take a much needed shower to get the dirt and humidity off him. Mostly because it'd be a refreshing way to start off school. To rinse off all the worries that sat on his shoulders. It was gonna be a truly uneventful school year.

After eating his ready-made breakfast the cooks made prior to him physically being there, he got dressed and headed towards his driver. He was driven to and from school because his parents never trusted him to walk home by himself after the incident.

So, he just opened the door and sat down in the backseat near the window, trying to ignore the passerbys who stared at his car like he was Beyoncé himself. Like he was royalty.

(Man, her new album is coming out in a week, and he's gonna buy all the different versions for his collection. So far, it takes up half his room. And he is always ready to add more merch.)

Surprisingly, today he felt very happy and content with everything. There was no reason or backing behind this happiness- as it normally is with his prescription, but as long as it works. It makes it easy to not bother or stress his parents.

The divider that separates the front and the back of the car made it to where no sound entered the driver from the back- giving Kevin and anyone in the back privacy. Problem was that there just wasn't any sound. Just Kevin and the silence and the darkness that came with it. It started getting to his head.

Thankfully, though, he remembered to take his daily medication for this. If he didn't, he would be thinking things he'd regret. Man, he just wants to end all this. Make it all- go away.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥

Changmin's excitement was rushing through his insides, causing him to look like he was twitching. He honestly looked pretty fidgety while sitting in the car. Haknyeon was in the passenger seat reading some book while the older was busy driving to the school.

This was his third year at this school and he planned on taking it slow and calm. The last two years were smooth sailing and he didn't plan on changing that. Obviously the work was hard because it's college, but that's okay.

Why? Well, Changmin had found two amazing friends that made his days better. Not that Haknyeon didn't do that, but he's more like a brother. Chanhee and Younghoon are people he looks up to and admires.

Once they got there, Haknyeon waved goodbye as he started to leave but was stopped by a hand pulling his shirt sleeve. "If it keeps happening, tell me immediately. I won’t hesitate to do something-"

Haknyeon's chuckle was all too familiar. "I'll be fine Minnie."

Haknyeon started walking before stopping to talk over his shoulder, "Also, I'm gonna start work once class is over. I'll buy lunch at the cafe"

And with a wave and a smile, he was gone. Changmin had been reminded to text his friends about their plans for lunch. He assumed they'd all sit together but had to make sure.

Changmin has been in a weird spot within his mind for the last two years, not quite sure where he stands with his friends. They mean alot to him- way too much actually. And that's why he's been thinking too much recently.

He wants a break from feelings.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥