The Beginning of the End

Disha's POV,

It was an another fine day in Villach, a small city in Austria. The sky was warm and clear as always. I was on my way to work. Finally, everything went back to its course. I can't believe it's already been a year.

Unfortunately, all the good times had to come to an end someday, isn't it? But I didn't know that day would be today. I did not expect to see him here again even in my wildest dreams, I just want to believe this moment in my chapter was not real. But it turns out to be real, my heart was pounding so fast, I was trying to run away from that place but couldn't able to move my legs, everything around me stood still and the only thing going through my mind was,

"I DON'T WANT TO RETURN TO THAT HELL AGAIN".

I started running away from my office lobby. Even though it has been a year everything feels like yesterday. I will not forget each and every minute I spent with him... I ran as fast as I can hoping to get away from him before he finds me here...

I went back to my apartment and started to pack my bags, suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me,

"What happen, Disha?? Why are you packing ?? ".

I turned back immediately, finding my best friend Natalie standing with my files and handbag which I left in the lobby before running back to my apartment, She is the only person who I can trust here, I wish I could tell her everything but I know I will end up hurting her as well. People will eventually get hurt when they know about my past, so I decided to lock myself in to prevent others from getting hurt.

She rushed inside the room throwing my stuff on the bed, I wasn't able to look into her eyes and answer that question. I just told her,

"It's my time to leave this place"...

She grabbed me by my shoulder, saying

" I know from the beginning that you were hiding something from me, but I didn't know for sure what it was ... I tried every day to make you open up and get rid of all the burdens you were carrying. But I failed as a friend"

Disha's POV,

Hearing those words after many years, I can't control my tears anymore. I know if I stood there even for another second, I will drag her into my mess, so I started walking away from her without uttering a word, controlling my tears, but suddenly she shouted with tears in her eyes,

"PLEASE TELL ME, WHY? "...

Disha's POV,

Watching her crying ...., tears started flooding my eyes, I can't hold back anymore. I must leave as soon as possible.

If he finds out, he will chase her to get me. I have already lost many people in my life, I can't lose anyone anymore... I hugged her for one last time thanking her for everything she did for past one year, I know am going to leave this place, Natalie and others one day but why is there pain in my chest.

"Why me?? Why is it always me??"

This one question was haunting me every minute... Every good memory of this place started to flashback in my mind however this pain is not new to me... Finally, I reached the airport... Even though I have felt this pain before, I can't shake off this again from my heart. It was not a long journey but this place helped me to live peacefully for a while.

Now it's time for me to leave this place or I will end up hurting people again. I looked back one last time and entered the airport wondering where to go, I went to the counter to ask about the departure of the next flight, but I was too late they already found me. Some people were running away from me and a few were acting strange... I got scared and started to run away from the airport to reach the nearby bus stop. But they blocked both the exit and entrance.