Hide and Seek

Bob Dialing,

Bob : Hey!! Jonas,, where are you, why is your home locked?

Jonas : Hey buddy ( laughing) how is everyone doing there in the mansion, just came to Hawaii for a vacation brother... Yeah with my girlfriend..

Bob : Jonas, I need you here, something is not right with Taiga.

Jonas : (Sitting up straight),what happened to him,is he safe,tell me something Bob,nothing happened to him right..

Bob : Nothing happened to him, (Jonas calms down) but Disha, I don't think she is safe.

Jonas : Why what happen with her again?

Bob : (Telling him everything happened between Disha, Taiga and Debe) Now he is asking me to find her previous Boyfriends.. I don't like where it goes.

Jonas : Don't worry, I ll be there within two days, just take care of everything till I come, ask Justin to help with office works..

Jonas girlfriend (Abigail) : What happen baby, why you look sad.

Jonas : Nothing, Nothing (holding her in his arms) just family issues.

ELA-- MRV's cabin,

MRV : Miss.Disha, this is a reputated company, its not a park or beach where you can come and go as you like, I can't show you any partiality just because you know my friend.

Disha : I can understand Sir, I promise you, this won't happen again, give me a few days time.I ll complete all my pending works..

MRV : (Looking at Disha's bandage on her forehead) I can understand your situation, but.. Nothing (lowering his voice) take care of yourself..

(Disha turning to leave)

Remember Disha,I didn't appoint you because of Justin, I did it,seeing your talent and passion for the work..So work hard.

(Disha nods and leaves the room)

Mansion--living room

Taiga : Where is she now Hutsun,did she come from her office or not..

Mr.Hutsun : Sir, she came home early, I think now she is taking rest in her room.

(Taiga running to Disha's room)

Taiga : Dish..

(Looking at Disha who is sleeping peacefully)

(Slowly walking inside and sitting next to her)

Look at you sleeping soundly like a baby.

(Caressing her face and hair) I wonder why my heart feels so light whenever I see you.Do I know you already,have we met before...(Disha turning to opposite side) better I ll leave you for now...

(Leaving the room quietly).

Study room,

Taiga : (Through his secret phone) Surey,what happen with him,WHEN ll YOU FIND Him,I need you to bring him to me before Wednesday..Just a sec, stay on the line...

(Picking up another call) Yes, Reyan Wednesday? why? Ask Justin to take care of that issue.

Reyan : But Sir, you already asked him to submit the financial status to the committee on Wednesday.. Someone has to take part in the development meeting Sir,as a number one ranking company in the country, we must definitely give our statements, they requested us more than four times sir..I think you should consider.

Taiga : Fine!! I ll be there, five days right,tell Irene to join us on wednesday..

Hung up,

And you Surey, you just got lucky this time,I want you to find him before I reach back to Y country..Do you understand..Hmm.

Hung up..

Next day--Disha's POV,

Oh come on Disha, you have to leave this place before he sees you, starts running... I have to call Justin today, he said, he has another idea to find the evidence..I must use this chance effectively.

(Leaving the mansion)

Thank God, I left before him...Please help me like this daily...

Disha : Hum where is Bob?

New driver (Martin) : He left the city for an investigation, he ll be back in two days...

Your dropping point mam.

(Disha getting down)..

Evening--In front of the mansion,

Somehow, I managed to get away from him for three days, but I don't think I can keep this up any longer, if he finds out that I was trying to avoid him...

Taiga's Mansion- Disha's room,

Taiga : Are you done with your hide and seek game,(Pushing Disha on the bed) I was trying to be good with you, but you won't let me right.

Disha : No, I really had work in the office, that's why I was leaving early.

Taiga : Then,tell me what you were doing daily with Justin early in the morning .. Playing? Talking?? Dating? ... Answer me?

Disha : I.I.( Taiga keeping one leg above Disha's hand on the bed) I asked him to help me with the evidences.

(Taiga fisting his hands)

Taiga : JUSTIN!!!