See Your Smile

Taiga's Cabin,

Justin: So, you lied to us.

Taiga: chuchuchu!! I just made use of your stupidity.

Justin : (Gritting his teeth), Well said Taiga, thank you for showing us how stupid we are, but this time am going to make it right, am taking her with me...

Bang!!.

(Taiga shoots Justin's left leg)

(Justin cries in pain)

Taiga: I promised my sister, not to kill you, I didn't say anything about shooting you....(moving to Justin) So, from now on stop interfering in my business...This is just a scratch, next time...Remember, am really very bad at keeping promises...

Martin!!Martin!!

Martin: Master

Taiga: Clean this out.

ELA--Evening,

Charles: So, when she'll come out?

Pete: Yesterday, we saw her at this time, but why she is not here (looking at Cassy and Lina ) let's wait for a few more minutes.

After a few minutes,

Charles: Seriously, it's past 7 already. You said she leaves the company sharp at 5:30 pm ...I should've known you, people, you guys always like to play with me and my feelings. More how long ll you play, aren't you satisfied?

Lina: It's not that Charles, we swear, we saw her here last time but don't know why she is not here...

Cassy : (With worried look) Do you think something happened to her too?

Lina: How could you say that? We had seen her just two days before, she looked like a Queen who was about to conquer the world.

Pete: What if she had left earlier, maybe her shift had gotten over or for any emergency .

(Three started talking about all the possibilities)

Charles: ENOUGH!!! Thank you for coming forward to help me, but here and now, please stop helping me, I'll take things from here..Please leave...Leave before I say something, I would regret for the rest of my life.

Pete: Char.

Charles: LEAVE...

(All three leaving)

Taiga's Cabin,

Jonas: Tai, Violet sent these files to our base today, (Taiga getting the files and starts going through them) What are we going to do with his list of connections... I don't get it.

Taiga : (With a smile) We are going to destroy him Completely,, am going to plunder him from his root...These are not just connections Jonas, they are more than that,, his power lies with them, and without them, he would have not been what he is now...So, we have to start with his money.

Jonas : (smiling back) Good, Good, but Taiga, we are just going to defeat him economically right?

Taiga: No, I want to kill him, And I want to do that myself.

Jonas: But, Tai...The balance ....You can't keep this up Taiga...It'll end us and everyone.

Taiga: Now, this became personal Jonas, I want to kill him for speaking about my mom, even if you don't like it, I'll finish him myself.

(Taiga leaves the room.)

Taiga's room,

(Stella applying ointment on Disha's body, who is sound asleep)

(Taiga enters the room)

Taiga : (looking at Stella who is standing before him ) You may leave now.

Stella: But Sir, I still haven't applied fully.

Taiga: I know, leave...

(Stella leaves)

After freshening up, Taiga moves to Disha, taking the antibiotic and slowly, tenderly applies it to every swelling, it looked as if he hadn't behaved that demonly yesterday.

He was guarding her against the invisible enemies the whole night, without having proper sleep.....leaving behind his tiredness which was draining all his energy, he pulled her into his arms, but Disha couldn't able feel anything because of the strong dosage of medicines, by keeping his chin on Disha's shoulder looking deep into her lips.

" I want to see that smile of yours again ".

I would like to kindly request that you take the opportunity to peruse the subsequent portion or continuation of the literary work entitled "You Belong To Me II." Your engagement with this additional content is encouraged and may provide you with a more comprehensive understanding of the narrative or thematic elements within the work.