Finally Found Her!

Apartment,

Natalie,

Why didnt you tell her your feelings when you had plenty of chances charles,

Charles's POV,

Natalie started to shout at me.... I looked at my so called friends again for help,

Cassy,

what!! Dont look at us like that... She is right...

Charles's POV,

Of course they are the best... We were talking about Disha and me for hours and each time Natalie got emotional she started to throw things at me...

Suddenly my phone was ringing.

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!

Okay Natalie stop!! Stop!!.(I stopped her). It was from an unknown number, I answered up the phone with caution,

"Hello!!!!  Oh Mr. MRV.. How did you find my number".

That's not important now charles, I found Disha.

Charles's POV,

I blanked out for a minute, I dont know whether to be happy or not, when I turned to my friends they were looking for answers,

Pete and Lina stood up immediately," what happened charles!! Is everything ok!?.

I turned to see Cassy and Natalie,"come on buddy!! Give us an answer. Don't be like this!!"

You are freaking us out...

" It's Mr. MRV. He is saying that he found Disha"..

Charles's POV,

My friends were also surprised.. I mean we didn't expect to find her this soon... We dont even have a plan yet.

MRV,

Hello!! Hello!! Charles.. Are you there.

"Yes.. Yes.. Thank you for finding her.
I turned to everyone and asked them, " what we gonna do now". We have to make a plan soon... More we delay. More Disha will be in danger.

They looked at me and said, " Lets do this".Natalie came forward," First we have to make a clean plan" , I replied to her," I think I have one". We all sat down and I started to explain my plan to them, " look guys, I know it's little risky but we have to do it". Immediately pete asked me, " but you didnt tell us, where Disha is". I stayed quite for a second and then told them, "HIS MANSION". We have lots of bad memories in that place, that is the place were he kept Disha and tortured her for four years. After hearing that cassy told me to explain the plan soon since we have no time to waste anymore.

Ok guys!! My plan is ,Since everyone in the mansion knows us, we are going to send Natalie and Lina first and ask Disha to meet us outside the mansion.

Natalie,

That's it!! Easy... Peesy,, I can do it, no problem.

Cassy looked at her with an eyebrow raised, "Do you think its that easy Miss.. Taiga's Mansion has security tighter than president's house.. First you have to enter the metal detector, you are not even allowed to bring your cellphone inside, next there will be a booth where all your information is viewed and checked, even your biometerics"..

Even after crossing these checking successfully, you will have to face two important members.... One is Jonas and other is surey..

Charles's POV,

With a scared look on her face Natalie asked us, " Do you think, I ll return alive". I knew she would be scared that's the reason I kept it simple but cassy opened up everything but it is for good, anyhow she have to know about everything.... To try to calm her I told, " Natalie.. Dont worry, there is nothing to fear... Those checking will be very simple moreover, Taiga haven't met you before.. So you dont have to worry about that.... The only thing I want to say is ,avoid being noticed by Jonas and surey"..

If you see them in the mansion, just dont do anything..return back.....

Okay!! This Jonas and Surey you are talking about.... Please tell me they are not the people I think they are".

(Charles and friends looked at Natalie and nodded slowly with fear)