𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏,𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

Song: 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏,𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒍𝒂
Y/n's POV
—————————
Hey it's me your dumbass
of a narrator Y/n so last time we left off on me and my wonderful bestie Robin Arellano.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay see you then,Mami;)"he said with a shit eating grin on his face. Okay well that's one way to deal with your mommy issues.
I walked into science my least favorite class of the day when I sat down at my table I noticed Finney walk into the room my heart literally sank into my Stomach . I watched him sit down next to Donna and I watched him and Donna talk for a minute.Until the bell rang and the teacher walked in and started class.I looked back to the notebook in front of me when I started to take notes.I heard the door open and Bruce yamada  walked in he was out of breath looking like he saw a  ghost .

"Mr.yamada your late now take your seat next to y/n."he pointed to the seat next to me. "Hey" he said while sitting down,"Hey,you okay you look like you just saw a ghost."you whispered to him."I'm fine just out of breath that's all." "Okay well here are the notes." I said sliding the note book to him for him to copy." Thank you,you are saving my ass y/n/n." He said with a smile."No problem "

I was looking around the room when I glanced at the door and I saw Vance signaling for me to meet him out side the room. 
"Excuse me can I use the restroom ?" "Yes you may." As i got up Bruce leaned over to my ear,"Don't get too high."he said with a smirk and a wink."I will try no promises though." I winked at him and left the room.

I walk out of the door and I was met with Vance pinning me against the wall."Soo y/n,you wanna get high?" He said while holding a small bag of weed with a smirk on his face." Sure." I said with a grin on my face I knew I was in for a long ride today.
——————————————-
(A/N) so y/n and Vance are besties with benefits so there will be some freaky deaky stuff but not actual smut cause they are still minors.😊🤭