Lost and Found

Song: The man that sold the world by David Bowie
Y/n's POV
—————————————-
Me and Bruce were sitting in the treehouse while I was fixing the bat that me and him found.
"Bruce remember when I overdosed and Robin missed school for a week,because he was taking care of me?""Yeah,at least he cares about you."
"Yeah your right." "Hey y/n,"
"Yeah?" "I like this girl but she clearly likes another boy,how do I tell her?" This boy thinks I'm blind.

I know when a boy says this he means YOU!!!
But I decided to play along with it."Tell her that you like her when the time is right and when you guys are having a moment that's so special you will be telling your future kids about."
"Hey y/n,what if we get kidnapped and we don't see each other again?" I felt my heart beating rapidly as I said,"well,we just have to make the most of the life we have left.""BUT Y/N I DON'T WANNA DIE OR GET KIDNAPPED,I HAVENT EVEN DRANK OR  SMOKED YET-!!" He said with panic in his voice,I did the thing to calm him down which I don't regret doing .

I kissed him,I was expecting him to pull away and tell me that we shouldn't be kissing because finney likes me.
"Y/n I - I like you I do,it has shocked me to my core but I like you I really like you." ( stranger things moment 😢)
"Bruce I have liked you since the day we had met in the Mr clicks classroom,but when I got with Finn it was weird,because I had no longer had a crush on him,I liked you."
He looked relieved that I liked him back,which was good.

"BRUCE,Y/N LETS GOOOOO!!"I heard Vance  yell across the backyard."Okay,you ready yamada?"I could hear him gulp (gulp gulp gulp)"yeah." "Let's rock this bitch."(mean girls reference 😌)

Vance's POV :
I looked at y/n and Bruce talking,She has kissed everyone in this friend group,NOT GWEN THOUGH.She Might be gay but she's not that gay.
"BRUCE,Y/N LETS GOOOO,"I yelled so loud that another noise complaint would come in.
"Hey,Arellano ,these your birth control pills?"I asked looking through his cabinets."yeah and I'm saving them for your sister,this is private stuff you guys"
👁🫦👁 time skip 👁💄🫦👁
We got on the bikes and started our search party, Bruce and y/n took off and so did Robin and Gwen,I was left with dipshit.GREAT

Bruce's POV:
While we were riding our bikes I was thinking of the kiss,and how may that that affect our,friendship?Girlfriend or girl thats a friend?
I was thinking about it when I saw a black van parked in the driveway of a house.
"Y/n Channel the others,and hurry!!"
"What why,holy shit the-" "black van."
Me and y/n looked at each other and hopped off our bikes and y/n took out her Walkie-Talkie and said,"losers club report back to the school NOW!."
"On our way." Me and y/n took a look around the house and saw a basement window.
"Y/n,it's Donna!"I saw Donna and she looked like she had been abused,and tortured,she looked dead."DONNA!!" Y/n yelled while pounding on the window.
"She's not waking up."I heard her say.Then someone walked in the room with Donna with a axe in their hand.
I tried to kick open the window and with enough force I broke it open.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER YOU CREEP!!"Y/n yelled so loud he turned his head towards us and walked closer to Donna,when all of a sudden the cops pulled up.
"OFFICER HES IN THE BASEMENT!"I yelled at the cops.
The grabber looked at the door and grabbed Donna by the neck,and before he could kill her,
The cops burst in and shot that bitch.
Me and y/n watched as he fell to the ground.
Y/n ran up to the front of the house where she saw the ambulance pull out a stretcher and headed into the basement.
I saw the rest of the group dropping their bikes and running towards us."did y'all call the cops?"Y/n said on the verge of tears,"No?"" Then who did?"I asked."I did,I had a feeling my brother was very suspicious so I called the cops"We turned around and saw a man with a beard and white powder on his clothes."Max?" Y/n and Vance said in unison."I didn't recognize the house,and I didn't know your brother was a psychopath?" "I didn't either but here we are,My brothers dead and your sisters alive,hopefully."I saw the stretcher come out of the house and it was Donnas body in a white bag."No,No,it can't be," y/n said as she ran up to the stretcher and saw the tag.

𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆 : 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂
𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆: 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆
𝑨𝒈𝒆: 14
𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉: July 22nd 1964
𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 : 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅