Falling for ya

Song: Falling for ya by Grace Phillips :)
Bruce's POV:
———————
I finally made up with y/n which means we are friends again:).While y/n was talking and explaining the plan I was looking at her side profile she was so pretty.
No Bruce snap out of it you can't like her that's Finneys crush.
"Hey Bruce?BRUCEE HELLOO!"Y/n said snapping her fingers in front of me."So Bruce here's the plan,Me and finney will go together from the school to the mall,retracing donnas steps from where she was kidnapped,Bruce,you and Vance will go from the grab and go to the old junkyard,Robin and Gwen you guys will search the streets for a black van.We will all meet up at my house."I thought of something smart.

"Y/n how bout I go with you and finney goes with Vance?"She looked at me and I could tell she was thinking about it."Um,okay."I was shocked."anyways,let's gear up,pip pip and tally o my good fellows." Robin said in a bad accent.

Me and y/n were going to the shed in the backyard of robins house."So Bruce I'm sorry about the nose." She said breaking the silence."it still hurts but it was worth the beating."
She giggled a little bit.
"Hey do you think this helmet makes my head look big."I said picking up a motercycle helmet."yeah,you look like a clown." She said with a smile plastered on her face."A hot clown though!"I said nudging her on her shoulder.
"Okay Bruce,a hot clown."
Finneys POV
———————-
I could see Bruce and y/n talking and laughing in the backyard,it broke my heart seeing them "flirting". with each other.
"hey Dipshit what's wrong,"I heard Vance say.He moved his eyes from me to Bruce and y/n,"Oh I see,you like Bruce."I looked at him with disgust on my face.
"ew gross no,I like y/n but she clearly likes Bruce,even though we made out and kissed and had special moments,she likes Bruce." I said with a tear trying not fall from my eye.

."don't worry dipshit,she will like Bruce now but,all you need is to toughen up or,make her jealous."Vance said with a smirk on his face.
"don't listen to his advice Finn,he's mad he didn't confess to her when he had a chance."Robin said which made me look up at Vance quickly.
"What?You liked y/n??"I said looking at him with anger in my eyes,why the hell does he like her,of course he likes her,he's a manwhore.

"Yes and you better not say anything Blake or I will-"he was cut off by Robin."Or what?what will you do hopper."Gwen was in the kitchen watching us and eating whatever Robin had in his pantry.
The commotion caught the eye of both Bruce and y/n,who came rushing to see what was going on."Robin if you are gonna beat his ass do it outside."Y/n said.HOW IS SHE NOT BOTHERED BY THIS?
"Im just saying don't say anything!" Vance said trying to get out of the grip Robin had on his shirt."okay well that was weird,Me and Bruce found a axe,garden sheers and and a baseball bat + the one that I have,we just need some nails and I can fix the bat."y/n said counting the number of weapons we have on her fingers.
"Okay well I found 4 knives and and a meat tenderizer?"Gwen said holding the stuff in her hands.
"So are we ready?"I asked the group."yeah pretty much."I packed my bag and saw y/n and Bruce going to the tree house in the backyard.
Y/n's POV
.........................
I can't believe it I'm sitting in my childhood treehouse sharing memories and laughing with BRUCE YAMADA.
𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝒆,But damn Bruce has a good grip on my heart.
I know I shouldn't be feeling this because I like Finney .......Right?