"I like you y/n"

Song : Flaming hot Cheetos by claire cottrill(aka clairo)
(Papi)Robins POV:
—————————————-
I wanted to tell y/n about my crush on her and that I wanted to be more than friends,Of course she would say no she likes finn.Ugh whatever but if Finn ever tries to fuck her up or lay a finger on her I will beat his ass.
Am I being too overprotective?
I don't think so.
I just want the best for y/n even if it means beating anyones ass to keep her safe.
Okay I'm gonna stop talking right there since this is getting weird.

Y/ns POV:
—————————
So today I woke up and chose violence.
Last night was a blur I had only remembered going to the drive in with Robin and coming home and sneaking out again to see Vance and do weed and go to see Max to get some other drugs.It was really hard for me stay clean,even though I had made the promise to Robin and Donna.

There was Huge ass pounding in my head and I got up and heard a tap on my window.I opened the curtains and there was Finney with a big nervous smile on his face. I was so confused on how this mother fucker knows where I live?
I open my window and he climbed in."Hey y/n!" "Hi finn whats going on?" I said while closing my window."Nothing I was thinking we should talk, about what happened..yk with the kiss?"I felt nervous and I did the most idiotic thing ever! .......
I KISSED HIM ..........the most idiotic thing ever known to do before you talk.
But on the bright side I kissed him again.;)
"SHIT IM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT I KINDA BLANKED OUT!!!!!"I exclaimed.
"Well um that's one way to start a conversation hehe " He said it so awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck while blushing."So finney basically I have had crush on you since 6th grade and since you liked Donna you,barely even noticed me because you were always staring at her or at the board-"I was cut off by finney saying,"who said I was staring at the board?" He said with a shit eating grin on his face I stared at him with my eyes wide open and my gaze focused on his lips and not his eyes."Hello earth to y/n"He said waving his hands in front of my face . My eyes quickly shifted to his eyes meeting mine."𝒀/𝒏 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖,𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖,𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 Person 𝒊𝒗'𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 ❤︎︎"At this point my toes were curling and I felt like making out with him rn— (NO BAD Y/N BEHAVE YOURSELVES)
He then pulled me into a kiss which I then kissed back and it turned into a heated make out session.Then I heard someone outside my window."𝑤𝑡𝑓"thought I then squinted my eyes to see Gwen and Robin outside the window in awe like they looked like they saw a dog walking on its hind legs."Finney?""yeah?" He said pulling away from kissing my neck🤭(Got me blushing and shit-✨)"Gwen and Robin are outside my window watching us,""what?" He then turned around and Gwen and Robin quickly ducked under the windowsill.I then grabbed my bat with nails in it(st reference🤭) Finney watched in a shocked look.I then opened my door and walked outside of the house to my window where I saw Gwen and Robin covering their mouths terrified,when they saw me they got up and put their hands up in defeat."Y/n I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO STALK YOU AND FINNEY SWAPPING SPIT!!!!" Robin said traumatized from the last time I whooped his ass.